Quantcast

Copy paste

tsnistor@hotmail.com

Question

1 answer to this question

@[email protected] I have never seen cut/paste on a TV, as it is very different to a PC.

I beleive you are supposed to load your IPTV app first on your PC or Laptop, then create your account there, then set up you channels on that device first. THEN when all set up, log in on your TV, and you should all be good to go, as the info is held on the IPTV servers under your account profile.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By M FA
      How can I copy and paste text, for example from the URL bar in the browser???

How come a very basic feature like this be missed?????????????????!!!!!!

I started to hate this OS
      Bad decision to buy it instead of android TV.  LG is not putting any effort to catch up with the very basic features!!!!! 
    • By Ginkgo_
      Hi all
      With my camera connected to my LG WebOS TV I recorded a video that was saved by default into the internal storage.
      I now want to extract it, and my first idea was to copy it into my USB Hdd, but unfortunately i have not seen any option for it. The only option I get when I access the video is to play or delete it.
      I now know it is possible to save the video directly on the hdd, but if possible I would like to get the one I have on the TV memory.
      Any idea on how can i do it?
      Thanks!
    • By LGquestion
      Hi You!   Bought a new LG TV... but before I remove the old LG TV... how can I copy/export the Photos/videos (using the inbuilt camera) on an old LG TV webos to computer/mobile/mac/pc?  Please...... Please ......
      Liam

• By coyote
      OLED65C1AUB is my first OLED and first UHD TV.
      Is there a way to copy-and-paste my (very long) WiFi password?  (I'm imagining connecting a USB with the password in a text file.  I'd rather not use WPS.  The TV is connected via Ethernet, but I also want my phone to connect.
      So many questions but I start with this probably futile one.
    • By Pramod Kumar
      How to copy photos and videos from pendrive to lg webos smart tv