Copy paste

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@[email protected] I have never seen cut/paste on a TV, as it is very different to a PC.

I beleive you are supposed to load your IPTV app first on your PC or Laptop, then create your account there, then set up you channels on that device first. THEN when all set up, log in on your TV, and you should all be good to go, as the info is held on the IPTV servers under your account profile.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By blaktro
      I just found out B9 tv has only 100mbps ethernet, even tho it should give me at least 80mbps download speed rate. My download speeds are  between 15-20mbps and I dont know why.
      I pluged in laptop with 100mpbs ethernet network card  in the same UTP cable, and it goes to 80mbps at speedtest.net. (my ISP speeds are 300mbps download, 25 upload)
      I use PLEX and the speed does matter.
      Can you tell me what may be the problem, what can I make to solve it?

• By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By Bero1979
      Why I can’t find iptv smarters app in LG store?
    • By mahmoud samy
      I have an iptv account on server (Xtream) .. has anyone found an iptv application  working for this type of Account ? .. I have tried many but didn't find yet 
      Model : LG 49un72
      Thank in advance 
    • By turtuv
      hi guys, I have an LG CX65 bought a month ago. it's already happened two times that while I was watching a normal TV channel the fireworks screensaver kicked in. After the first time I did a reset of the TV, but it happened again today. Someone has experienced this issue? If could be useful to know, I have an Xbox series x, a ps5 and a soundbar connected respectively to HDMI port 1, 2 and 3 and the consoles always stays in sleep mode. they works great, no problem at all, and the hdmi cables are brand new.
      the first time the fireworks kicked in while a was watching a news Channel i has only the soundbar and PS4 connected tho.
      I hope you can help me out

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk