Quantcast

Copy and paste text

M FA

Question

How can I copy and paste text, for example from the URL bar in the browser???

How come a very basic feature like this be missed?????????????????!!!!!!

I started to hate this OS

Bad decision to buy it instead of android TV.  LG is not putting any effort to catch up with the very basic features!!!!! 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

My guess would be that tube Cuppy takes write memory and Im not sure that technology is available on this OS.  Theoretically , you could copy vast amounts of data and I dont think that it would know how to pick and choose if you can copy the amount that you selected. Undooubtedly the technology exists everywhere except they didint use that chipset forwhtever reason.  

So I have a  follow up question: 

I use an external  (bluetooth) keyboard when I am browsing the LG Web OS.. Does anyone happen to know if there is any browsing commands that can be executed from these things? For example CTRL P for Print (just as an example, Im awre this is not a print feature)

This copy pasta is a text that has been over and over copied and pasted on the web. Without a doubt, there are a few extremely entertaining memes out there. With amazing abilities to focus on the social stages. As this copypasta is so easy to understand on socials and the diversion of memes. They are ideally suited for fast take-up.

See: 

link hidden, please login to view

On 12/29/2019 at 8:31 AM, M FA said:

Bad decision to buy it instead of android TV.  LG is not putting any effort to catch up with the very basic features!!!!! 

Not exactly Copy+Paste but its Highlight&Drag. Highlight the word(s) then Drag them to a Searchbox. Not as much as good compared to the actual "Copy" and Paste I know, but hope this helps.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:31 AM, M FA said:

Not exactly Copy+Paste but its Highlight&Drag. Highlight the word(s) then Drag them to a Searchbox. Not as much as good compared to the actual "Copy" and Paste I know, but hope this helps.