Quantcast

49SJ800V Image Distortion Problems

Hello Everyone,

Model: 49SJ800V-ZB (WebOS 05.80.60)

I have no problems with TV broadcasts.

I updated to last official version  a few days ago. When I try to watch videos through internet applications or web browser, I encounter such a situation. For example, the incident I encountered in watching a YouTube video. It can't be watch in this way.  I think it's software problem.

The factory defaults have been restored twice but it hasn't changed. I couldn't find a solution.  What can I do? Thx.

MVIMG_20200906_151403.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Cengiz Haskan  I agree, it seems like a software issue. At a guess, I would say that the wrong "codec" is being called, or there is a corruption of a software routine (or a firmware issue).

Youtube App and the site should be able to use and decode the following formats (first 5 the most common). To test if the app or browser is at fault, use your laptop/PC to find a few videos to download, put on a USB stick and plug it into the TV, see if the built-in player will play any of them. See if there are any outstanding updates to either of those apps.

FORMATS:

.MOV,   .MPEG4,   .MP4,  .AVI,   .WMV,   .MPEGPS,   .FLV,
 LESS COMMON:   .3GPP,   .WebM,  .DNxHR,  .ProRes,  .CineForm,   HEVC (h265) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.