Hotstar app not working

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

14 answers to this question

On 7/5/2020 at 6:30 PM, Anurag Rathi said:

When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

IMG_0837.jpg

Unfortunately I doubt that HOTSTAR the creators of the webOS app actually frequent this User-to-User forum, so you would be better off contacting their customer support.

Having the same problem, Contacted Hot star they said that its not an issue from their end but in the TV manufacturer's end... Most of the content I intend to watch returns me this error PL 6006 NAS, Uh,oh, The platform does not seem to be best suited for playback of this content.

Tried to find a solution from Multiple places, Checked media settings of my router, My time and location on the TV and everything but still this issue persists.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:00 PM, Anurag Rathi said:

When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

IMG_0837.jpg

On 7/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, George Hofmeister said:

Unfortunately I doubt that HOTSTAR the creators of the webOS app actually frequent this User-to-User forum, so you would be better off contacting their customer support.

Hi

I am having the same problem in my LG tv. Try playing it with your mobile hotspot. Its the issue from hotstar and the TV.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lorenzo Naselli
      Hi everyone, i purchased new OLED OLED55CX6LA.
      I have two big issues
      Ethernet isnt working, It says that the cable Is connected, It obtains ip address, everything Is green in the test Page, but apps cant get internet access, sometimes i can also see directories in the Nas, but cant open any file.
      everything works under wifi.
      I cant see amy photo under dlna, It says that all directories are empty, nothing seen on Nas or phone connected with thinq app.   Video are shown.
      Thats Disappointing for a 1500€ TV.

• By Don O Neill
      Hi, I'm hoping that someone will help me with this.
      I can't download apps or update anything because it asks me to sign in.
      As soon as I do that I get Turn on cookies.
      I'm not using Chrome but the WebOs browser.
      The Google account gives me no options on the browser to get into settings!
      Any ideas on how or where I can do this please?

Thanks in advance, Don.
    • By JetForce
      Dear All,
      I'm new here hoping to find a solution to my problem, after now trying around for almost two days without any result.
      My set-up:
      - LG OLED55C97LA OLED TV
      - Nubert nuPro X-3000 (Pair of active speakers)
      The active speakers are connected to the TV via HDMI-ARC on both sides. I'm aware that my configuration might be a bit unique, however I have the feeling that it is the TV / webOS which is messing arround with me.
      After connecting my speakers to the HDMI-ARC, changing the TVs output to the HDMI 2 (ARC) is started the device configuration. I was glad, as typing in "Nubert" into the device selection of both "Home cinema system" or "Bluetooth / Soundbar", the webOS brought up a configuration to select.
      During the "try-out" phase of the configuration process, turn on and off the power of the speakers works perfectly - even very fast! After configuration, sound comes through the speakers very well and I can adjust the volume. However, when I turn of the TV the speakers will remain on. Same vice versa when trying to turn everything on by only starting the TV.
      Does anyone face a similar problem and might have a workaround for this? It is very frustrating and annoying, as it works perfectly in the configuration - but not later on.
      Thanks for your help!
      Sebastian 
    • By suli
      My LG TV 32LB580V don't operate with remote again,  I disabled (IR operation) in service menu mistakenly, I have tried all my efforts to reset, tried to update firmware, it say am using the latest I tried reset but reset not highlight pls can you help me
    • By Mike J
      Hello
      I`ve been spending most of my morning trying to solve the following problem: My webreader on my LG tv doesn´t allow me into my e-mail account due to that I´ve disabled cookies. I have no idea how to enable them again. Is there anyone that have an idea of what to do?

Mike