Quantcast

Programme Manager- Favourites for UK Freeview & Freesat Problems

Question

Hi,  I have a 55 C9- on the 4.80.03 firmware- I love it but one aspect is driving me crazy- the Programme Manager- Edit Favourites with the UK's Freeview via antenna and Freesat. I like to arrange my channels in a certain order as favourites both on my TVs and my hacked Windows MCE. BUT after I have done this, about 6-12 channels have jumped out of order by the next morning. Also, when I then try to move a channel favourite, some of them are very stubborn and won't move- keeping their original position- forcing me to clear the favourites and start again. Not sharing a favourites name seems to have helped with the Freesat favourites not jumping around. But even switching off Programme List Update has not done any good with Freeview which has still changed. In fact having Programme List Update switched on caused a pop up- asking me about auto tuning new channels- even though I had the Smart Retuning option turned on, when I went to my saved Freesat favourite list it had been wiped clean. As I say- frustrating! I don't want to reorder channels- and Freesat won't let you anyway- I just want to be able to reorder favourites- and for them to not move! Thanks in advance

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Montino
      Hi All.... I use SS-IPTV player on an LG TV running Webos 5.2.0: I can't change the display format (16:9, 4:3, original, zoom, etc.): I need it because some channels are shown with the zoom (so a part of the image is not visible) or in 4:3, (leaving huge black bands on the sides), while I I would like to set them to 16:9, which I actually do... but it has no effect. I also tryed to use other iptv players for testing, but I have the same problem... I couldn't solve .... Maybe it's a not very compatible version of webos? (I use the same ss-iptv on another old tv with webos 3.8.0 and everything works perfectly, (indeed, in that case I don't even need to change aspect ratio because all channels are perfectly displayed in 16:9) has anyone had the same problem or know how to fix it? or the attempts I could make? Thank you!
    • By Vadim Kostylev
      I am on [05.05.90] - how can i downgrade to older firmware and where an i download version  05.05.70 for 55UB850V
    • By devon
      Hello my tv is connected to an XBOX one and is in the aspect ratio "16'9" this is not the aspect ratio I would like as it does not fit my tv and makes it all  blurry so I can not read anything and when I go to aspect ratio it give me every other option except "full wide" which is the exact one I need. Whenever I go to click on "full wide" it moves me to the one right underneath it . I do not know how my tv ended up doing this , but it has been like this for almost a week. And whenever I search up how to fix it ,"resolution" is the only thing that comes up and apparently I need to change that but whenever I watch a video on how to do that its either, a newer version of the LG tv or has more options than my tv . Then I have no way of fixing it , I would love some help from literally anyone who knows how to fix this as it is getting quite annoying lol.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       model no : 26LH2000-ZA                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      product code ; 26LH2000-ZA.CEKGLHO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     power ; 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.1A(110W)                                                                                                                                                           (SERIAL NO. :002TZSC29654)            (manufactured : february 2010) 
      does anyone know how to fix it                                                                                                                      
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Zecco77
      Ciao, possiedo un tv lg 55uh650v era impostato su posizione Russia e dopo all'aggiornamento del firmware versione 05.30.45 non riesco più ad usare le app in quanto non riesco a accettare i termini contrattuali. Ho provato a cambiare il DNS e a collegarmi tramite cellulare ma non ho ottenuto nessun risultato. Ho provato più volte ad eseguire il reset di fabbrica ma nessun risultato. Inoltre ho notato che la versione del mio firmware non è presente sul sito LG Italia mi chiedevo se fosse possibile tornare ad un versione firmware inferiore, potresti aiutarmi?
      Hello, I own a TV lg 55uh650v was set to Russia position and after the firmware update version 05.30.45 I can not use the app anymore because I can not accept the terms of the contract. I tried to change the DNS and connect via mobile but I did not get any results. I have tried several times to perform a factory reset but no results. Also I noticed that the version of my firmware is not on the site LG Italy I wondered if it was possible to return to a lower firmware version, could you help me?