Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
i had brought LG 49UJ75 from UAE and now i moved back india,
while tring to change the location to india, its not listed in the TV, when i googled how to change location i came to know it can be done using service remote.
now what code should i enter so that my TV can allow me to select India as my locationa and i can download HOTSTAR which is not availabe in
Area Option : 4971
Continent Index :107
Language & country : JA
HW Steeings : AJ JA IL
these are the current setting in TV.
Kindly provide me the setting which enable india location.
Thanks in advance
Hello everyone, i need to help to downgrade my 43UJ651V tv. I succesfully apply all steps and at the last step seems this error message in the tv screen:
Update failed because software version is earlier than the version installed on the TV.
5.80.50 version installed on the tv now. But i want to return 04.70.55. Is this possible? Can anyone help me about this? Additionally, i am in Turkey. I want to install real official firmware. Can anyone send me the right firmware for me to install 04.70.55 ( I dont want to have language problems. I see the LgDTVUpdater package RU version)?
Ciao, possiedo un tv lg 55uh650v era impostato su posizione Russia e dopo all'aggiornamento del firmware versione 05.30.45 non riesco più ad usare le app in quanto non riesco a accettare i termini contrattuali. Ho provato a cambiare il DNS e a collegarmi tramite cellulare ma non ho ottenuto nessun risultato. Ho provato più volte ad eseguire il reset di fabbrica ma nessun risultato. Inoltre ho notato che la versione del mio firmware non è presente sul sito LG Italia mi chiedevo se fosse possibile tornare ad un versione firmware inferiore, potresti aiutarmi?
Hello, I own a TV lg 55uh650v was set to Russia position and after the firmware update version 05.30.45 I can not use the app anymore because I can not accept the terms of the contract. I tried to change the DNS and connect via mobile but I did not get any results. I have tried several times to perform a factory reset but no results. Also I noticed that the version of my firmware is not on the site LG Italy I wondered if it was possible to return to a lower firmware version, could you help me?
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [
link hidden, please login to view | link hidden, please login to view ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your link hidden, please login to view
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found link hidden, please login to view.
By dave dowson
I got an LG OLED today, I only have a Sky Q as input (no other devices). I want to stop using the Sky Q remote, which button on the LG magic remote acts like the "Home" or "Sky" buttons on the Sky Q Remote?
The magic remote can pause/play and power off the sky q box as well as navigate the menu (after I call it up) all with single button pushes. But to get the sky menu - I cannot find a way to get a single button push on the LG to bring the sky q menu up. I found a couple of ways
1) press the STP power button twice (off / on = brings menu up on power up)
2) press the ... (three dots) button then scroll down to menu from the pop up menu.
I want a single button to bring up the Sky menu ... any ideas? Maybe it's possible to configure the 4 coloured buttons or the GUIDE button on the LG remote to map to the Sky Home/Menu feature
Thanks in advance