Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

cpatafio

YouTube no longer working...

Question

I've had my LG SmartTV for about 4 years. Up until a few days ago, I was able to view YouTube videos without issue. However, about 3 days ago, I started having problems with YouTube. I can access YouTube and search for videos. But, when I try to start the video, the "waiting" circle appears and never goes away.

I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this, including cold-starting the TV. But it's still happening. I thought it might be a YouTube problem. But, I'm able to view the videos on my desktop PC and via Roku, with no problem.

What's going on? Can anyone help...please???

Thanks...

Clem

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Room13
      Hi,  I have a 55 C9- on the 4.80.03 firmware- I love it but one aspect is driving me crazy- the Programme Manager- Edit Favourites with the UK's Freeview via antenna and Freesat. I like to arrange my channels in a certain order as favourites both on my TVs and my hacked Windows MCE. BUT after I have done this, about 6-12 channels have jumped out of order by the next morning. Also, when I then try to move a channel favourite, some of them are very stubborn and won't move- keeping their original position- forcing me to clear the favourites and start again. Not sharing a favourites name seems to have helped with the Freesat favourites not jumping around. But even switching off Programme List Update has not done any good with Freeview which has still changed. In fact having Programme List Update switched on caused a pop up- asking me about auto tuning new channels- even though I had the Smart Retuning option turned on, when I went to my saved Freesat favourite list it had been wiped clean. As I say- frustrating! I don't want to reorder channels- and Freesat won't let you anyway- I just want to be able to reorder favourites- and for them to not move! Thanks in advance
    • By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hi Team,
      I have implemented embed youtube player in my smartTV app. I have developed this app using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
      But I'm facing TV remote focus issue on youtube player controls.
      Can you please provide solutions, how to achieve this.
    • By TamiL2020
      My browser was working perfectly, then there was an update, now we can lo longer live stream our church service! What happened? Also, some pages on the church website (which is a secure, very advanced beautiful site) are showing little image icons rather than the images! What happened? Can anyone help me? I have an OLED65C9AUA,,,
    • By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      My android phone screen is casting otherwise ok in my LG WebOS smart TV but the content apps(Zee5, VODAFONEplay, Sonyliv, Flipkart video) are not casting. Whenever I open the app and try to play a video screen casted on TV, the TV screen is only showing the phone notification bar and rest is blank. Only youtube is casting full screen as it has built in screen cast icon on the app screen itself.
        Anyone knowing what to do may please help. Pairing is OK from TV to phone.   -Surojit
    • By Stefanos Aslanis
      We have a web page loading and displaying two videos. 
      Browser does not play both at the same time. When i start the first the second is stopped.
      if you want to try page is
      link hidden, please login to view  
      Any thoughts or solutions.?
      Can i install CHROME or other browser in WebOS?

thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content