Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Deepak Suresh

Chromium or Firefox Web Browser in LG WebOS

WishList: Best web Browser for LG WebOS  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which WebBrowser do you want in your LG WebOS TV's LG Content Store?

• Chromium (OpenSource version of Google Chrome)
    • Mozilla Firefox (OpenSource)
    • Default LG WebOS browser is enough.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Charles Chidiac
      Hi there,
      Is there any way to show favorite channels list on iptv smarters app for LG tv ?
      It appears in the android version of the app on my phone, but not in the webos on tv !
      Thank you for your help.
    • By Jagadeesh Venugopal
      I have got LG smart TV from US, it was configured and working there. In India, after restoring the default settings, I am unable to see Content Store , which blocking me installing any app. please help.. 

Cheers,
      Jagadeesh 
    • By Ian Mikutel
      Just purchased a new C9 65" and when playing YouTube videos at any speed faster than 1x on WebOS, the audio in the video distorts. A friend confirmed the same on his LG. Is this a known issue, any workarounds, or anyone we can notify on WebOS team to help address?
    • By Afshinrapka
      Hello friends,
      Please help me
      I have a lg 43lh60200 TV I want to change my country to access blocked apps by my country, if there is any way, please, thanks, thank you.