Quantcast

LG UHD UK6360 picture quality reduces & seems dull after firmware update to 05.10.45

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rick Lawton
      When I log in via the tv to iview the picture stays black even though sound is working correctly 
    • By Maciej
      Hi, I have a problem with my LG 49UJ634V. It has installed software v. 06.00.20 (the latest one), and I have issue with WiFi connection. 
      I've checked with different routers and modems, but the situation is the same.  When I am connected to WiFi the internet connection is very slow, and I cannot do anything in any of apps. The streaming is too slow to watch something. Only the solution is to plug LAN cable, but unfortunately it is on the opposite site of the room.
      Do you know what could be the reason? How I can solve the issue? 
    • By Sumaiya 4thdimensiongroup
      Hi,

Thanks for your help.

THe solution you provided worked but in search VOD SERIES with magic remote

The focus stays on the last element it focused on. So on clicking on the search part it opens series or vod details rather than opening search keyboard.
      I've used "onmouseleave" on movie element but did not work.

Can you kindly provide us a solution to this as we are not able to solve this issue.
      Thanks in advance  
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By Dpd12463
      So weird; we have apple plus tv on our OLED 65C7P-U.  Can watch shows/movies etc but cannot access or even see advertising for the Friday Night baseball they just added. No updates available, talked to both LG and Apple.  Any help or thoughts are appreciated.