Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sayed Hadi

Adding new Satellite not in the list

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By michaelbr
      I just signed up with Amazon ES to try out their video services (VOD), according to their site, some videos have several spoken languages and subtitles, I'm trying to setup Spanish language with Spanish subtitle, so in the setting of my Prime Video, I put spoken language 1 Spanish, 2 English, did the same with my TV set (LG 49UK6200PLA), when I play the video, it plays in English instead of Spanish, is this normal? When displaying the summary of the video, the language shows the video has Spanish, and should be selected when playing video, but my remote does not have a button to choose other languages (I remember in an old TV there was a button on the remote to change spoken language if provided by the video). Are different spoken languages available in Amazon Spain? Sorry for this long post.
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Anil Weerasooriya
      Hi,
      Isn't there a way switch to US App store from Asia?
      any trick???
    • By Garel
      HI we had our tv set to the last country choice which shows as -- on the options menu on our 55 OLED PLN Model from 2019 however some of the UK apps would not work eg All4 due to not showing the UK as a country. This has lost us the overseas channels we had via Astra and Hotbird I have tried to program manually but have had no luck finding the Polish , German and other european channels that would normally be there.  Does anyone know how to solve this or is the OS blind to other channels when set to a specific country? We have a Virgin 360 Box but sometimes want to watch European content but would prefer not to have to add a satellite box as clearly the TV can accept satellite input when set without specific country settings.

Does anyone know a solution or specifically how to set the satellite channels to receive other channels when set to the UK?
    • By ness
      Is there a way I can permanently change the rakuten app that starts on the 'movies' button with another app, my preference would be Plex.
      For that matter I'd like to switch the amazon-video button to Youtube.

Also, how do I delete the preinstalled apps?
      Tv model is 55UM7050PLC if that makes any difference..
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By mick mcgregor
      My smart TV remote control developed a problem where it would jump up and down the menu.
      If you have this problem the way to fix it is to open up your remote control (pops open by slipping in to the bottom corner with blade or similar flat item and prize open) then taking the circuit board remove scroll wheel then spray WD40 or similar allow to soak in then wipe off surplus and gently tap out,replace scroll wheel and work it well by rolling it then wipe again and put back together....job done!

• By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By angelraulac
      Desde hace más de una hora me he dado cuenta de mi casualidad, mi hijita, el piso se controla y se maneja esa ventada donde se ingresa la contraseña, eh visto todo los tutoriales y los manuales de LG, pero no me ayudaron cada vez que trato de apretar en mi control configuración remota o la configuración de la casa me aparece esa ventana no puedo hacer nada porque yo aparece esa ventana porfavor alguien que me ayude no se que hacer .