• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sudesh
      Hi,
      I'm having two Smart TV's with model UJ752V & UH651v from UAE and i'm permanently shifted in INDIA and how should i change the firmware for these models and to indian firmware

Regards,
      Sudesh
    • By Adrians
      I have a new LG OLEDGX65 TV with a Sonos EARC sound bar but having a problem with connecting a Bernafon hearing aid adapter which requires a optical or RCA output. (
      link hidden, please login to view The problem is the optical & analogue outputs are not available when a Sound bar is connected via the HDMI ARC input.  Its possible to connect sound bar using optical but then you loose the control of the sound bar volume(HDMI CEC). Yes you can use the separate APP but that's not a really a viable solution.
      So does anybody know of an adapter that can be put on the the HDMI aARC connection to extract the Audio for the hearing aid adapter ?
      The ARC sound would also need and be seen by the Sound bar.

• By Samosa
      I am aware that there is a CC function on XUMO channels but that only toggles the subtitles on and off.  My problem is the subtitles for some reason is always left justified and not in the middle.  Also, I would like to change the font size.  The customized CC settings work for over-the-air channels but not for the internet channels.  Is there a way to set it?

Thank you.

• By tazcox
      hello 
      i have buy a 55UB850V , i'm really happy for the quality but during a tv show i can't change the audio language .. 
      on my la 690 i can choose the audio language with the menu Q-menu .. 
      i can't find this menu on the UB... 
      anyone could help me ? 
    • By Adrians
      Many sound bars don't have any sort of audio out so it would be very useful if the TV could provide an audio out so it can be connected to a Hearing aid adapter.  At the moment the optical, analogue outputs are disabled when HDMI ARC is being used.
      I have a partner who is hard of hearing and needs to use the direct TV connection to understand the program dialogue clearly.  For me i can just use the normal sound bar output.
      So when HDMI ARC output is being used also have option of optical/audio out and bluetooth. 
      I have seen quite a few requests for this type of feature in the various forums or problems connecting hearing aid adapters with sound bars on LG webos TV.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By mick mcgregor
      My smart TV remote control developed a problem where it would jump up and down the menu.
      If you have this problem the way to fix it is to open up your remote control (pops open by slipping in to the bottom corner with blade or similar flat item and prize open) then taking the circuit board remove scroll wheel then spray WD40 or similar allow to soak in then wipe off surplus and gently tap out,replace scroll wheel and work it well by rolling it then wipe again and put back together....job done!

• By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By angelraulac
      Desde hace más de una hora me he dado cuenta de mi casualidad, mi hijita, el piso se controla y se maneja esa ventada donde se ingresa la contraseña, eh visto todo los tutoriales y los manuales de LG, pero no me ayudaron cada vez que trato de apretar en mi control configuración remota o la configuración de la casa me aparece esa ventana no puedo hacer nada porque yo aparece esa ventana porfavor alguien que me ayude no se que hacer .