Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sayed Hadi

Adding new Satellite not in the list

Question

I have LG tv and I want to add a satellite that is not in the list (I want to add Express AM22).

Is there a way to do this?

Is there a way to change the degree of existing satellite?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By maninblack2000
      Hi, Does anyone know how to change the start up source on a 
      LG 55UJ635V L tv?

When i turn it on it starts at Live tv which i dont use so i have to keep changing it to my Sky box (HDMI) source. keep reading it should turn on at the last used source but it doesnt?
      LG suggested change HDMI ports but that didnt work?

driving me mad, even reset the tv and its still doing it?
    • By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Jockanory
      Have connected my satellite dish to the satellite in socket and have done a retune on the LG LM6300PLA Smart TV and the system has downloaded the Astra satellite signals for tv & radio, but I can't view anything other than the Freeview from my aerial antenna, or the Sky from the HDMI. There doesn't appear to be a way to select the Freesat signal from the satellite dish. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
    • By René Krell
      I've recently bought a LG OLED C9 PLA TV set, installed the latest version of firmware WebOS 4.71.XX. I like the WebOS interface, but there is one thing I absolutely don't understand and would appreciate to get solved:
      I use the single tuner in both modes, satellite and antenna.
      I'd like to have mixed favorites list from stations received from antenna and satellite and browsing between them without explicitly switching to satellite or antenna mode, thus having WebOS to automatically set satellite or antenna mode depending on the chosen station from the favorites list.
      At the moment this is quite difficult to handle: Open the list from RC, open the filter (yellow button), switch between antenna/satellite -> the list is reset to All, again choose the favorites list of my choice.
      I know it is possible to add mixed tuner mode stations to favorites, but there is always shown the portion matching the currently set tuner mode. This is quite difficult to handle.
      Isn't there another way?

• By Muhammad Asif khan
      How to add new sattelites like pak sat yah sat etc in existing sattelite list in lg webos uhd tv. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By mick mcgregor
      My smart TV remote control developed a problem where it would jump up and down the menu.
      If you have this problem the way to fix it is to open up your remote control (pops open by slipping in to the bottom corner with blade or similar flat item and prize open) then taking the circuit board remove scroll wheel then spray WD40 or similar allow to soak in then wipe off surplus and gently tap out,replace scroll wheel and work it well by rolling it then wipe again and put back together....job done!

• By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By angelraulac
      Desde hace más de una hora me he dado cuenta de mi casualidad, mi hijita, el piso se controla y se maneja esa ventada donde se ingresa la contraseña, eh visto todo los tutoriales y los manuales de LG, pero no me ayudaron cada vez que trato de apretar en mi control configuración remota o la configuración de la casa me aparece esa ventana no puedo hacer nada porque yo aparece esa ventana porfavor alguien que me ayude no se que hacer .