Quantcast

Image settins change depend on source. How disable it?

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mak
      Hi I'm trying to find out if a problem I have is a problem of my LG 49U67V TV or my modem's problem.
      Some times ( irregular pattern)  when I try to connect to some kind of web service (browser,  YouTube, Netflix),  I can't connect or the speed is too slow. My TV is connected via Wi-Fi.
      When check the Wi-Fi and internet connection trough the settings Evey thing looks OK. At the same time my Android phones connect superbly and if I measure my internet speed via fast.com from phone or PC everything is OK.  I found 2 solution for  this
      A.   either restarting the modem and then everything is OK the connection superb etc.
      B. Going to settings, disconnect from my router and reconnect (you know adding again the router password). Then everything is back to normal. 
      The TV does not seem to have any other issue.  
      I've tried to go back to factory settings. I've noticed the problem again. In irregular pattern it appears no standard time or pattern of appearance.
      Could it be that my modem router is the problem?  I have this modem for over 3 years. 
      I will try another to be sure. LG here said "we can check your TV but if we don't find anything you (me that is)  will have to pay for pick up and delivery expenses. 
      clarification 
      The TV seems to be connected during this problem. Just it does not stream data from the internet or it does in low speeds. Netflix speed test shows it at really low speeds or disconnected while in settings it seems connected. Strength of Wi-Fi signal,  superb

• By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By soheil rayatdoost
      Hi,

I update MY TV WebOS last night  (Version 05.30.10)), then I cannot stream from my Android phone anymore! It worked perfectly with the pervious version.
      Do you know if LG fix it or I should downgrade to the previous version? 
      How can I downgrade it?
    • By bluesbones
      Oled65CX6LA  shows no subtitles when playing movie from NAS only if audio format from the movie is not supported, like DTS.
      If audio format is supported, like AC3 then the TV shows subtitles.
      So there is in the software a link with the audio format and  subtitles.
      Like: 
      If audio format is supported then show subtitles (SRT)
      If audio format is not supported then show NO subtiles.
      It would be nice if this link in the software would be removed

• By Apulat
      Merhaba arkadaşlar,
      55LB670V-ZA smart Tv mevcut, Tv açılışta LG logosu bekleme bekleme süresi uzadı. Bazen takılı da kalıyor, TV'yi kapatıp açınca düzeliyor. Bazı formlarda Yazılım güncellemesi yapılması gerekli olduğu belirtilmiş, LG nin kendi işletim ve TV de olan son yazılımı 05.05.70 mevcut webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) mevcut. Yeni firmware ve webOS sürüm nereden bulabilir ve yükleyebilirim. Yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
      Teşekkürler
      Türkiye / İstanbul
      ------------------------------
      Hello friends,
      55LB670V-ZA smart TV is available, the waiting time on the LG logo screen at the TV startup has been extended. Sometimes it gets stuck, it gets better when the TV is turned off and on. In some forms, it has been stated that it is necessary to update the software, LG's own page and the latest software 05.05.70 available on the TV is webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley). Where can I find and install the new firmware and webOS version. I would be glad if you help.
      Thank you
      Turkey, Istanbul