Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Pawel N

Image settins change depend on source. How disable it?

Question

I think many people have this problem but i can't find the answer.

I am talking about change image settings when i run vod movie and not mode from standard to other but in the same mode other settings.

How you disabled this?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

There is a selection "Apply to all inputs".  It's right at the bottom of the detailed settings (where you see contrast, brightness, etc) .

Thank you for answer

I tried this setting and tv still change image setting profile depends on is it tv, photo etc.

I am thinking i must tweak every profile

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ehab Kshlan
      Dear users ,
      suddenly I faced a problem with shahid app specially with new series. Where the video stopped at anytime and you have to play it again .
      Do you have ideas?
      Thanks .
    • By Islam 69
      Hi guys. 
      I had the SHAHID app on my LG Smart TV. But it kept on refusing to open the plus shows though I am a plus subscriber. I tried to remove the app and reinstall it again. And I didn't find it on the store anymore. How can I fix this? 
    • By Don O Neill
      Hi, I'm hoping that someone will help me with this.
      I can't download apps or update anything because it asks me to sign in.
      As soon as I do that I get Turn on cookies.
      I'm not using Chrome but the WebOs browser.
      The Google account gives me no options on the browser to get into settings!
      Any ideas on how or where I can do this please?

Thanks in advance, Don.
    • By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Luis Araos
      I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player. 
      Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version. 
      Anyone else having this problem?