Quantcast

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As LG do not (in general) produce the apps found on the webOS platform (in the same way that Google & Apple do not produce every single app for their own platforms) if you want an MX Player app they need to be approached and asked to produce one.  Members of the community did this with Hotstar and eventually an app appeared.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hello Team,

We have 32LJ573D model and 43LH600T model LG smart tv.
      We are using Dash DRM video content in hosted web App in LG TV.
      Dash DRM video content is playing in 32LJ573D but not playing in 43LH600T model.
      Please let us know, what could be the issue, and let us the know the TV requirements to play Dash(.mpd format) DRM video content.
    • By Venubr
      I see hotstar app available for smart tv's starting from 2017. Is there a plan to give app for smart tv's prior to 2017. i have a TV which is of year 2016.
    • By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By Prashant Pawshe
      Hello,
      I am a Disney Hotstar Premium Subscriber but cant access 4K contents as lot of them are available on Android app but same is not available on WebOs
      Kindly get this thing resolved ASAP.
    • By Sadguru photography Studio
      hi i am prashant i have LG UH8500t tv use bat  disney +hotstar  not support  mo 9822510462