Required SONY LIV & JIO CINEMAS APPS in LG TV

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hello Team , It is really very sad that SONY LIV and JIO CINEMAS apps are not available in LG WEB OS after spending thousands of money .  When are you going to bring these two apps available

Sony LIV has finally confirmed that the app is under development and will be released soon.  Very clearly.

Jio Tv and Airtel Xstream app aren’t available for any smart tv officially. They won’t ever launch for any smart tv including LG. Jio Cinema is a different  case and Jio needs to make the app. Sony LI

6 answers to this question

Jio Tv and Airtel Xstream app aren’t available for any smart tv officially. They won’t ever launch for any smart tv including LG. Jio Cinema is a different  case and Jio needs to make the app. Sony LIV is under development and its the sony’s development team thats taking time. But it should be available before April.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.