Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Bharani

Required SONY LIV & JIO CINEMAS APPS in LG TV

Question

Hello Team ,

It is really very sad that SONY LIV and JIO CINEMAS apps are not available in LG WEB OS after spending thousands of money . 

When are you going to bring these two apps available on LG WEB OS 

Waiting for you response .

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Jio Tv and Airtel Xstream app aren’t available for any smart tv officially. They won’t ever launch for any smart tv including LG. Jio Cinema is a different  case and Jio needs to make the app. Sony LIV is under development and its the sony’s development team thats taking time. But it should be available before April.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Clipped
      Model: 50un7300aud
      Webos: 5.1.0-3203 jhericurl-japoon 
      Connected via 5ghz wifi 5 feet away 300mbps
      All of a sudden, none of my apps load. Disney+, YouTube, etc. I click them and nothing happens. Everything was working fine 2 days ago... 
      Steps taken: factory reset, rebooted modem, Power cycled the TV (unplug for 2 minutes). The power cycle helped and I could start the apps after, ONE time and then after exiting Disney plus and trying to go back in, it won't launch. 
      I try to reinstall the apps but they lock up at "installing" not to mention lock up 80% of the time when trying to uninstall. 

Help! 

• By [email protected]
      In LG TV OLED55C9 we are not able to get Sonyliv app... we cant download or we cant use this app ... 

sony was not able to develop the app for lg webos from last 2018 year they have been telling very soon and later they told by 1st quarter of 2020 it will be ready but still not ready... 
    • By Paesano
      I am having an issue with two of your tv's at my home with Apple HomeKit.  I have a 55 inch and 65 inch OLED C9 TV.  They are both compatible with HomeKit.  Originally when I installed the TV's I had all sorts of issues with Apple HomeKit. For the Last 2 months Apple HomeKit has been working perfect with them.  Now after a recent update to them via automatic updates, Apple HomeKit now has an issue viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF,  It shows "No Response" in HomeKit.  My TV's are hardwired via Ethernet cable.    There are 4 states in HomeKit that are recognized for the TV: - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is OFF (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned off) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF (This DOES NOT work in HomeKit and the TV shows in HomeKit as "No Response")

I've tried reseting the TV's and doing all sorts of things. Nothing has worked.  I believe there is an issue with the latest firmware. 
    • By AspieMum
      I installed a few apps trying to get Casting to work that didn't work properly and I can't find anyway to uninstall them. My TV doesn't seem to have edit mode perhaps because I have had it a few years (pre-2018 some when- possibly its 10 years old or more as I can't remember when I got it). Anyone know how I can uninstall them? 
    • By Md. Mahbub Hossain Shahi
      I am using 32LH604D, The TV comes with preinstalled app, but I cant install any app necessary  to use. Ex# Netflix.
      The software is up to date.
      Im attaching the model and software version.

Can you please guide me how to install such apps?