Quantcast

How to change the location/region?

Ayu

Question

We bought LG Webos in China when we lived there. When we back in Belgium, we couldn't change the region in the setting. The list are only cities in China, nothing else. Therefore, we couldnt use LG apps store as well. Is there anyone can help? Thank you

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Ayu said:

We bought LG Webos in China when we lived there. When we back in Belgium, we couldn't change the region in the setting. The list are only cities in China, nothing else. Therefore, we couldnt use LG apps store as well. Is there anyone can help? Thank you

LG TVs tend to be sold by region and are not global devices so unfortunately you may not be able to change it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By whaleandtuna
      Please Help. I have LG qned tv with webOS 23
      1) What I did: with svc remote -> in start -> 0413 and all, area option was changed.
      I was trying many numbers to find the code for KR (which didn't work).
      2) What I wanted : change area option from CA -> KR (widely known area codes do not work)
      Original code: CAD 22411

3) Problem: Once I put a number between 19461 ~ 19489, Language&Country is set to EU and would not change the country with the other numbers.
      Area option: 19461 ~ 19489 Continent index: 5 ~ 33 Language & Country: EU  
      Now I put 22411 to change it back to original region, but the country would not change from EU to CA, the area option is back to 19461.
      If anyone is trying the area option numbers, don't put any number between them.
      If any one knows how to resolve, please help me to escape from EU.. I am so desperate.

FYI just in case
      hk 17930
      hk 17935
      co 17560
      ph 15670
      cn 17816
      ja 17211
      aj 17083
      tw 17432
      pa 17679
      hn 18618
      ca 18362
      mx 18456
      hn 18584
      br 18789
      cl 18876
      pe 19033
      ar 19123
      ec 19251
      jp 19345

• By Renver
      Hi,
      When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.
      I hope someone can help me with this issue!
      Thanks!
    • By Maria D
      How to change view from 16:9 in movies to fit full screen 

LG QLED B22 
    • By Francisco Estrada
      I have the LG WP401 webOS Box model, to configure it, the previous administrator gave it a password and it did not leave it for me.
      How can I give it a factory reset or change the current password to be able to enter via the Web, to use the content manager and control manager
      Thanks for the help

• By nash
      How to change the serial number in FOR TV LG OLED 65C15