Quantcast

32LF595B - Hotstar - AltBalaji - Zee5

ameyarora

Question

5 answers to this question

14 hours ago, ameyarora said:

When will there be an update on the LG Content store to get these above title stated applications?

Model: 32LF595B
Software Version: 03.21.15
WebOS Version: 2.1.0-3157 (Beehive-bighorn)

Hotstar is not supported on this webOS version. Check for updates if any. Otherwise you won’t be getting it.

I think same goes for the others as well.

Get yourself a fire tv stick. You’ll be better off.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, Karan Batra said:

Hotstar is not supported on this webOS version. Check for updates if any. Otherwise you won’t be getting it.

I think same goes for the others as well.

Get yourself a fire tv stick. You’ll be better off.

LG Sucks for this. I would never buy any LG product if they are not providing all updates for everyone.

Reviews on Google for LG will always be negative henceforth.

6 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

LG did not produce the app, it is the work purely of Hotstar themselves.  

Really. LG can't provide an update on their own software versions?

Logically if LG provides me an update to the latest version of WebOS then I would simply be able to get Hotstar.

4 hours ago, ameyarora said:

Really. LG can't provide an update on their own software versions?

Logically if LG provides me an update to the latest version of WebOS then I would simply be able to get Hotstar.

Older TVs may not be physically capable of running the latest version of webOS and all of its feature and improvements, it would akin to expecting a PC that was originally designed to run MS-DOS being expected to run Windows 10.

Hotstar took the decision to only produced the app for particular iterations of the webOS platform/hardware, this is not the fault of LG, this is entirely down to Hotstar.  If the appt is not available for your device then you need to complain to Hotstar.  According to other users it is possible to view Hotstar through the webOS browser, something that was not possible up until recently, not because LG altered the browser, but because Hotstar updated their website.