Quantcast

Prime video in 55ub8200

PlayerBox

Question

3 answers to this question

Without knowing what country your TV is assigned to, all webOS apps are found in the LG Content store on your TV and availability is based  on what country you have assigned your TV to.

Some if not most media streaming apps are not universally available.  You can do a web search to determine if the LG  webOS Amazon app is available in your country  

On a related note the Magic Remote for select 2018 LG AI ThinQ Smart TV's  has an Amazon button right on it  ( LG AN-MR18BA MR18BA Magic Remote Control )

1 hour ago, PlayerBox said:

Can't not running Webos, running netcast

Sadly NetCast is not generally support any more and if I recall correctly there was an app but it had some stability issues as it was not regularly updated, if your TV still works well as just that I would suggest a ROKU as being your best avenue to getting Prime Video.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Richard Hill
      I keep getting the same error message when try to install any new app.  The message is L/AM.001/999/AM.0091

• By Alex
      Below is the latest from LG Mobile: LG Watch Urbane : Official Product Video (Trailer)

• By JLO
      Hello, I'm really disappointed that my new 4k TV model 2023 is not able to play goPro video in default high resolution. As I see from properties it has got 5312 x 2988 30fps, bit rate 190kbps audio 48kHz. Does not matter I tried it direcly from SD card or remote bluetooth cast, it says wrong format... Only I can view goPro static pictures and just thumbnails of mp4 videos... Of course, there are some older guide how to convert mp4 video to lowerr resolution etc. But I do not understand why to do it.. Any other Windows or Android devices can do it, include the 10 years old ones... It really cripples my brand new 4k TV, please help. Just I'm afraid only a firmware update can solve it. Thank you.
    • By Darshan Giri
      I was unable to install the remote control app(on TV) after bundling with Sandstorm webdriver code. Getting below error. ares-install ERR! [com.webos.appInstallService failure]: luna-send command failed <update manifest file failed>
    • Get More For Your Device
    • By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin