Quantcast

smarters iptv

Tommy B

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AMK
      Since around 10 days, the iptv smarters pro on my lg smart tv, stopped displaying my xaccount details, i tried to remove the app and reinstalled it again, but i'm unable to add new user, though i have a newer lg smart tv, everything is working fine on it
      Tv model 55UJ630V-TA
      Sw version 06.10.50
    • By MURAD
      Hello , There is no setting to select subtitles for series and movies, I tried clicking on the colors on the remote, but nothing worked, I poked around in settings and found nothing. I sent several emails to the company, but no response was received. I remember that there was an option in the previous version, who has the same problem and what can be done?
    • By Deniss
      After last  13.30.61 update my iptv apps plays just channels for 30 seconds and the pauses. I have used ss iptv app and smart iptv. On my Samsung TV all works fine using the same apps

• By Davor Vratarić
      Hello ,
      I have LG TV OLED55E9PLA with software version 05.30.40.
      I am also using Smart IPTV App.
      I would ask for some help....
      One of the TV channel I often watch is working on VLC player with these 3 lines :
      #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="AvilaTV.ve" tvg-logo="
      link hidden, please login to view" group-title="Venezuela", Avila #EXTVLCOPT:http-referrer=

I tried to put this lines to my Smart IPTV list on my LG TV , but it don't work.
      Is there a solution to make this channel work with Smart IPTV App,
      since it only allows 2 lines for each channel ?

Thanks for your help
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Sherif_soaida
      Is there any epg is such application. If not, is there any other IPTV application that provide epg?