Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG has a Feedback and Suggestions Form

For anyone that has browsed the LG website, you may have noticed random links to LG's feedback form which is powered by CVENT. The direct link is below:

link hidden, please login to view

link hidden, please login to view

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, Arindam Karmakar said:

Hoichoi is a Bengali centrick online movie and web series streaming service, which isn't available in web Os store, so I request you to bring this app to web Os.

Thanks

Yes please bring it on webos.  As we love bengali movies and series it's one of the best for this purpose.  Hope you bring it for us. As we paid both of you lot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.