• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, Arindam Karmakar said:

Hoichoi is a Bengali centrick online movie and web series streaming service, which isn't available in web Os store, so I request you to bring this app to web Os.

Thanks

Yes please bring it on webos.  As we love bengali movies and series it's one of the best for this purpose.  Hope you bring it for us. As we paid both of you lot.

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Phil Seddon
      SkyQ won't let me turn on 10 bit UHD even though it is supported by my LG OLED55C14 tv
    • By Stephen Davies
      I've recently bought a 49" LG NANO866 TV and so far, am very pleased with it, especially when viewing UHD content, but I'd like to enhance the audio. The crescent stand on this model is both functional & stylish, but doesn't really lend itself to having a soundbar in front of it, even the LG SK1 with a width of 650mm isn't that well accommodated within the curve of the stand below the TV. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Stephen.
    • By Joakim Lundström
      Hi, I have seen pictures around the web of people having black bars when using the multi-view app. Maybe they are using another tv. I have a B7 and the bars are grey. 
      Every issue I have with the app:
      - The top and bottom bars are grey
      - You have to turn off hdmi-cec
      - Every input shows as 16:9, with black bars if the signal is not 16:9

There doesn't seem to be any 3rd party app alternative available, also I looked into if I could make a webos app but from the few minutes I looked into it, it seems you can not access hdmi inputs from a 3rd party app.
      As a last resort, is it possible to downgrade the webos version to one that has the app with black bars?

Playing co-op games in splitscreen from two PCs, each in 8:9 aspect ratio would be cool..
    • By t0byman
      The list have been moved to the official forums: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By irnote3
      Hello lg devs and i hope to find a lot of them to read my feedback here which is about arabic subtitle specially those subs. With tags or with colors because the video player lg tv show them as odd symbols or sentences appear opposite, please try to fix this as soon as possible
      Thanks
      Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk