Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

ajith.tmc

Sound output shortcut

Question

I have an old generation web os 4k tv (55UBxxxx) it is very cumbersome to change the sound out from TV speaker to Optical in this TV, i was very happy when I got the new update with shortcuts settings, but only to be disappointed to see that sound output is not included. Insted, there are a lot of totally waste settings like sound mode and aspect ratio which nobody is ever going to use. Kindly add sound output to the shortcut settings, which will be very useful for people like me who uses home theatre systems with TV

thank you,

Ajith

1 answer to this question

You can better post this request on the LG website. This is a user to user forum with no LG employees. You can see this at the top of the page:

lgu2u.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: WebOS update and 49SM8600

Hi All, Has anyone had a recent update of the OS on their TV to 4.7.050204 (goldilocks2-gulaga) ? The reason I ask is that the IPTV channels on my TV seem to have borked these channels as I now get "Invalid Service" floating across the screen. I'm pretty sure these channels worked before the update. I'm referring to channels such as Now 90's, Planect Knowledge, The Sports Channel Network etc. So these are NOT APPS but TV Channels showing up on the guide and still show the prog

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG responds to Disney+ 4K and 5.1 sound issues

If anyone is still experiencing issues with the webOS Disney+ app (and I suspect many if not all of us still are) such as the lack of 4K support, 5.1 audio support, or as in my case with the 86UH9500, both, please see LG's response to my inquiry into these issues: We appreciate you for patiently coordinating with us regarding the current application status of your LG 86UH9500 TV, Xxxxxxx. It is our goal to ensure that you are able to utilize your LG product at its fullest potential so let u

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Why does LG not list 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets that are compatible with LG sound sync?

Question: Why does LG's website say I should check this forum to see if 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets with work completely and correctly with LG sound sync and WebOS, when LG has not or will not publish a list of which 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets are tested as compatible with specific LG TV models?  We recently purchased an LG 55UM7300PUA (2019) TV and have a question about which 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets that are compatible with LG sound sync and WebOS...  My wife wants to listen to our

• Question: Change the Pointer colour

Is there anyway to change the colour of the pointer for the  'magic remote control'? Our dogs are going crazy trying to chase/catch the pointer icon on the screen. If I could change it to blue it wouldn't be a problem. I've found how to change the speed/size - that isn't the issue. Just any help of changing the colour would be great. Thanks in advance.  Fenris

• Latest update for Disney+ app for webOS

Hi all, some good news! I recently contacted Disney support enquiring about the availability of Disney+ app for LG TV's. Here's their response....   Thank you for contacting Disney+ Customer Support! We appreciate your question. As of this moment we are still working to make our services available on as many platforms as possible.  Below I have provided a list of a few devices we are currently compatible with: Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV, and fully integrate

in LG webOS Wish List