MARYANN THOMAS

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

On 3/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, MARYANN THOMAS said:

AS I SAID BEFORE GOT THIS TV FOR CHRISTMAS 2018 AND STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK IT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SO GREAT AND EASY TO USE, BUT I HAVE NEVER GOT TO WATCH IT YET, BECAUSE I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK IT, THE FIRST TV I EVER HAD THAT DID NOT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS.

Hi Maryann,

All the instructions are electronic and are on the TV itself.  If you family who purchased you the TV cannot help set it up then it would probably be best to find a local electronics company or even a travelling computer engineer who can visit and set it up for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lina75
      Can anyone please suggest an app to watch the world cup, i tried  iptvsmarters and paid for it but it isn't working on my lg smart tv
      and i was told about TOD but couldn't find it on the lg store
    • By Sap
      Guys, please advise how we can stream the FIFA World Cup on LG Smart Tv? Jio Cinema has won the exclusive rights and it would be an absolute shame if we are not able to watch the biggest sporting event in the world on our smart TV. Nullifies the entire purpose of a Smart TV. Kindly get this addressed. 
    • By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?

• By Dave Br
      Hi.
      What can I do to get my TV to use the full broadband speed that I've got available.  My tv is a 55EC930V and is using a wired connection to my router.
      My broadband is currently running at 125Mbps.  When I use any other devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, etc the speed using fast.com returns anything between 120 to 130 MBps.
      But, when I use the web browser on the TV, it always maxes out at 33Mbps.  This value is reported by fast.com.
      If I use the speed test in the Netflix app, this returns approx 29Mbps.  I never get anything higher, so what's limiting it?  The same problem occurs for YouTube and that's the only other App that I've got installed.
      If the network board in the TV is supposed to be 10-100Mbps, why don't I get 100 Mbps?  I know I won't get 125Mbps because LG never puts 1Gbps in any of it's TVs.
    • By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?