Quantcast

channel guide sync between multiple TV's

al_wilson

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Citron2010
      Hi,  I have an LG 43UN71006LB with OS v4.50.53 (latest)

I want to buy a TV for my mother who has dementia & poor eyesight.

She needs to be able to control the TV with Alexa - i.e. voice only without having to hold a button on a remote down.
      I thought I'd test this on my TV and it works very well.  I've even set "routines" on Alexa so that saying "Alexa, BBC 1" is a shortcut for "Alex, change the channel on LGTV to 101" etc.

But - it doesn't work for radio channels (channel 704 is BBC Radio 4):
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 101" - works perfectly (101 = BBC 1 - a TV channel)
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 705" - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

It basically won't work with any of the radio channels (700 to 790)
      Also tried:
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to BBC RADIO 4" - "hmm - I don't know that"
      "Alexa, play BBC Radio 4 on LGTV" - "I didn't find anything called LGTV that can play music"

I thought I'd try to change 704 to another channel outside of the 700 to 790 range but when I tried:
      "The programme number cannot be edited between programme 700 to 790"

I tried playing the Radio on the Alexa then using Sound Share to turn the TV into a Bluetooth speaker - this works really well - except that I can't turn Sound Share on using Alexa:

"Alexa, enable Sound Share on LGTV"  - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

Anyone have any ideas?  
    • By Den C
      LG50UK6950. The programme guide is slow to load, and has to re-load for each page. My previous LG tv (a 49UK.....) was the same.
      Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba and Sony are almost instantaneous.
      Is this a hardware problem, eg lack of memory, or software - in which case is it ever going to be fixed?
    • By tezz7624
      re tv guide
      used to be arrows to allow viewing of previous programs on catch up but they seemed to have disappeared
      is there a way to make them return
    • By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By Mike Cass
      So I've probably pressed something on the remote to cause this, but if I switch channels to say BBC1, the channel name banner will stay on the screen instead of disappearing. Holding the back button makes it go away, but don't want to do that all the time. Any ideas?