Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sandip Nath

How to pair Prysm settop box

Question

I have a settop box of Prysm HD. But it cannot be paired with LG Tv remote. If there is any way to do it  please tell me how to do that. The standard product list of settop boxes does not feature the brand that I own.

1 answer to this question

I have a set-top box for my LG tv but most of the time I use the remove from the set-top.  It took me some time to get the Magic Remote from LG to work with the set-top box but I don't use it much. 

What I had to do is in the connection menu select a set-top box and than select the correct box. That was the hard part because I use a t-mobile set-top box but had to select the manufacture from the box instead of the telecom provider.

Hope it helps.