Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

AquaAero

Airtel Tv App and HotStar

52 minutes ago, AquaAero said:

Hi Team,

We dont have Airtel Tv and Hot star app available on lg web os. Availability of these app will make our tv actual smart. 

Thanks.

As with all apps they need to be produced by the content provider:

http://www.airtel.in/partnerworld/feedback.htm

http://www.hotstar.com/feedback

On 14/05/2018 at 3:49 PM, ravi p said:

They are available in google play store why not in LG webos.

Because webOS is not Android, Android is not webOS.  It is like expecting an Apple only application to run on Windows.

Hotstar app is available in both Android and ios. So that means is webos one which supports only few and t does not try to have major apps which are widely used.

Are indirectly saying we should not go for LG webos as most of the apps wont be available.

5 hours ago, ravi p said:

Hotstar app is available in both Android and ios. So that means is webos one which supports only few and t does not try to have major apps which are widely used.

Are indirectly saying we should not go for LG webos as most of the apps wont be available.

In the same way that there may be apps on webOS that are not available on Samsung Tizen just because something exists for one ecosystem does not mean that it will occur for all of them.  The best way to get webOS support is to continually push the content providers at the links provided.  Yes you can contact LG as well and they may, if you are lucky, liaise with the content providers to help them to produce an app for webOS, but LG themselves cannot necessarily produce an app without help from the content providers themselves.