Quantcast

Hotstar and Airtel tv app

Rohit Gandhi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By Balaji0084
      Hi, I bought LG Smart TV in Thailand, I used this in India. I could able to see only following 3 apps in the premium apps. I changed the country to India in the settings, but still the Indian apps not showing either in Premium or Smart World.
      I also tried to change the Area code in service menu, but it’s fixed cannot change anymore. Only I can able to change is Country code, currently it is 19.
      Model: 32LS5700
      Following details shown in Service Menu,
      Country Group Code :  19
      Country Group : AJ
      Area option : 3841
      Wifi-Frequency : 1
      Lang Gr. : W-EU
      I II Save : On
      HDEV : On
      Mono: On
      Isolator : 0

I cannot able to change the Area option code, but only can able to change Country Group code, that one not sure what is the country code for India.
      Anyone kindly please help to advise on this.

• By Travelling Observer
      6 months ago the LG apps menu started to pop up whenever I switched the TV on. I used the remote to switch the menu off. Now it starts doing this in the middle of viewing time. I always unplug the TV mains while not using it. I also regularly swith off the router and wifi. What is the problem?
    • By News Reporter
      Virtual Worlds in Popular Online Games Allow Players to
      Join With LG and Habitat Korea to Help Communities in Need

SEOUL, Sep. 27, 2021 — For its 2021 LG Healthy Home Solutions Campaign, LG Electronics (LG) is inviting fans of and Fortnite to virtually experience its latest healthy home solutions and make a positive difference in people’s lives. By uploading gameplay screenshots to social media, players can make a donation to Habitat for Humanity South Korea courtesy of LG.
      LG Home Island in Animal Crossing the Horizon features three themed zones where players can explore the company’s state-of-the-art appliances and engage in fun missions. In the Cleaning Maze Clothing Care Zone, fans will see LG’s washing machine, dryer and Styler wardrobe management system while guiding their avatar through the maze course challenge. Juicy Fresh Kitchen Zone allows visitors to experience LG’s refrigerator, range and dishwasher while Cool Breeze Air Zone is where they can experience the healthy air and advanced cooling capabilities of the company’s air solution products.
      Players who complete the LG Healthy Home mission by unlocking all of the home appliances in LG’s map in Fortnite, the free-to-play Battle Royale game played by millions worldwide, can gain valuable healing items. After the completion of the mission, players can claim victory by being the first to seize the LG Battle Square.
      LG will make a donation to Habitat Korea on behalf of players who take a screenshot at the Habitat Korea Photo Zone and post it to their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts with the hashtag #LGHome. Donations will go toward Habitat Korea’s projects in Kenya, India and Vietnam and to further support communities in need, LG will provide refrigerators, washing machines and other appliances to public facilities such as schools and libraries.
      “The LG Healthy Home Solutions campaign offers a unique virtual experience and a fun, interactive way to support a truly worthy cause both safely and responsibly,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “Our successful campaign resulted in over 200 new home appliances being placed in new homes and improving the lives of hundreds of families.”
      To join in LG’s campaign, enter the Dream Address DA-0265-8322-0996 in Animal Crossing the Horizon or the island code 0850-7901-9021 in Fortnite. Full details can be found at .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By wayne sharratt
      Sent from
      link hidden, please login to view for Windows 10 Hello , I own a 55UM7400PTA smart TV and the so called web browser that comes with all of these smart tv need to have added to these smart tv in all smart tv the web browser called Google Chrome , which at the moment is not compatible  with any LG smart tv,

The current web browser which comes with the LG smart tv  is OUT OF DATE for the browser side of things, to keep up with the times, you people need to make available for all users a LG smart TV update   so the Google Chrome can be added to all LG smart TV download updates to be added to the smart tv.

When you turn on tv and go to  the standard web browser that come with the LG smart TV and go into it and when looking up on the web browser internet it all say this web browser is OUT OF DATE

So please if you people can design  a download for the LG Smart TV s  of the world so that Google Chrome can be down loaded at the moment when you try to download the google chrome it say s NOT compatible

PLEASE DESIGN A GOOGLE CHROME TO SUIT THE LG SMART TV  BY ADDING THE CURRECT UPDATE  OF GOOGLE CHROME THANT CAN BE UPDATED TO ALL LG SMART TV S ....THANK YOU

Please let me know  how you can forward with this , issue that everyone seems to want , I like the LG smart tv but having said that there are other brands which do have google chrome running on there Smart TV s ....

Thank You for your time

Really hope you can do something about this ????

Regards,

Wayne Sharratt  🙂

Name   wayne sharratt

Email    [email protected]
    • By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By Salem874
      I have an LG 43UK6300PLB TV, connected via Wifi to my home network.
      Now, this may be an abnormal setup, so i get it may be unique, but i have two main wifi hotspots in my home. One from my BT Smart Hub, but i also have a pair of TP-Link Deco P9's running in Access Point mode to offer wider wifi coverage in a mesh setup.
      I'd obviously prefer for the TV to connect to the P9 Network as the nearest AP is nearer to the TV that he BT one, but when i do the LG Smart App for some reason cannot see the TV, which it should as the Mesh network is running in AP mode (so alongside the BT DHCP).
      Can anyone provide any tips?