Quantcast

Sent from

link hidden, please login to view
for Windows 10

Hello , I own a 55UM7400PTA smart TV and the so called web browser that comes with all of these smart tv need to have added to these smart tv in all smart tv the web browser called Google Chrome , which at the moment is not compatible  with any LG smart tv,

The current web browser which comes with the LG smart tv  is OUT OF DATE for the browser side of things, to keep up with the times, you people need to make available for all users a LG smart TV update   so the Google Chrome can be added to all LG smart TV download updates to be added to the smart tv.

When you turn on tv and go to  the standard web browser that come with the LG smart TV and go into it and when looking up on the web browser internet it all say this web browser is OUT OF DATE

So please if you people can design  a download for the LG Smart TV s  of the world so that Google Chrome can be down loaded at the moment when you try to download the google chrome it say s NOT compatible

PLEASE DESIGN A GOOGLE CHROME TO SUIT THE LG SMART TV  BY ADDING THE CURRECT UPDATE  OF GOOGLE CHROME THANT CAN BE UPDATED TO ALL LG SMART TV S ....THANK YOU

Please let me know  how you can forward with this , issue that everyone seems to want , I like the LG smart tv but having said that there are other brands which do have google chrome running on there Smart TV s ....

Thank You for your time

Really hope you can do something about this ????

Regards,

Wayne Sharratt  🙂

Name   wayne sharratt

Email    [email protected]

Hi @wayne sharratt

Well if you can convince Google to compile a version of Chrome for webOS that would be great, of course it will probably just end up crashing the TV due to bad memory usage. 

Websites need to be written to recognize the browser using their site, one size does not fit all in the World Wide Web.  When a site proudly tells you the browser is out of date it is because it has not correctly identified the webOS platform, it has done a check for WebKit which many browsers are based on, but has not correctly identified the actual browser.

PLUS THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT, this being a User-to-User forum the other members can only do so much, and I doubt anyone is going to take the time to create a browser that really suits you.