Quantcast

Sound died during Amazon Prime show

Susan1113

Question

Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By Jeff Blackman
      My  TV  sound is connected to a BOSE sound system via the TV's optical output. Is it possible to connect Bluetooth hearing aids at the same time?
    • By Silkshirt
      LG TV  SJ800V.  (2018 UK model).  Was  06.00.20  then became  06.00.25 and made no difference to this issue:
      Search page on YouTube had a microphone symbol.  This enabled Voice Search.
      Just recently, (whilst being 06.00.20),  MICROPHONE VANISHED.  It can't be got back.  I know of two other SJ800V TVs  with the same issue.
      I know of another two similar LG TVs - but different model numbers - which have no problem.  
      LG says it's probably a YouTube issue. Tried uninstalling and re-installing YouTube but no good... 
      What can be done? This TV is only 4 years old and I and I really don't see why I should have to  go and buy a new one...
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By raghav prakasam
      Hi,
      Prime and hotstar are becoming widely used in India past one year.Its so sad to see 49LH576T doesn't have these apps in content store.
      Please can some one from the technology team of LG answer this question why it has not yet been done and when will you accommodate these apps in your store.

Cheers
      Raghav
    • By wayne sharratt
      Sent from
      link hidden, please login to view for Windows 10 Hello , I own a 55UM7400PTA smart TV and the so called web browser that comes with all of these smart tv need to have added to these smart tv in all smart tv the web browser called Google Chrome , which at the moment is not compatible  with any LG smart tv,

The current web browser which comes with the LG smart tv  is OUT OF DATE for the browser side of things, to keep up with the times, you people need to make available for all users a LG smart TV update   so the Google Chrome can be added to all LG smart TV download updates to be added to the smart tv.

When you turn on tv and go to  the standard web browser that come with the LG smart TV and go into it and when looking up on the web browser internet it all say this web browser is OUT OF DATE

So please if you people can design  a download for the LG Smart TV s  of the world so that Google Chrome can be down loaded at the moment when you try to download the google chrome it say s NOT compatible

PLEASE DESIGN A GOOGLE CHROME TO SUIT THE LG SMART TV  BY ADDING THE CURRECT UPDATE  OF GOOGLE CHROME THANT CAN BE UPDATED TO ALL LG SMART TV S ....THANK YOU

Please let me know  how you can forward with this , issue that everyone seems to want , I like the LG smart tv but having said that there are other brands which do have google chrome running on there Smart TV s ....

Thank You for your time

Really hope you can do something about this ????

Regards,

Wayne Sharratt  🙂

Name   wayne sharratt

Email    [email protected]
    • By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By mick mcgregor
      My smart TV remote control developed a problem where it would jump up and down the menu.
      If you have this problem the way to fix it is to open up your remote control (pops open by slipping in to the bottom corner with blade or similar flat item and prize open) then taking the circuit board remove scroll wheel then spray WD40 or similar allow to soak in then wipe off surplus and gently tap out,replace scroll wheel and work it well by rolling it then wipe again and put back together....job done!