Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

webOS 4.0 confirmed within iOS and Android App Release Notes

Thanks to @Peter Alexander and @SSM we have confirmation of webOS 4.0 compatibility within the release notes and information listed for their respective apps in the below topic.

We've confirmed the iOS version changes:

iOS webOS 4.0 version added

We've also confirmed Android:

Android webOS 4.0 release added

Both version updated were added this week. We are waiting for an official webOS 4.0 press release from LG and additional information on what models are supported.

Will LG soon update or upgrade the TV software for WebOS 4.0 and version number 04.70.36?  Thanks for all of your time and consideration.  My TV is working great and I appreciate your answer.  Model is OLED65B7A.