Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Ryzex

Pandora or Spotify apps need music

I am new to LG, just bought my first  OLED-  I was expecting to be able to stream music either from Pandora, Amazon or Spotify-  Do any of these APPS exist in WebOS?

Do you or anyone have any recommendations?

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, Ryzex said:

I am new to LG, just bought my first  OLED-  I was expecting to be able to stream music either from Pandora, Amazon or Spotify-  Do any of these APPS exist in WebOS?

Do you or anyone have any recommendations?

Pandora works great in the web browser.  You can even pin the bookmark to the home page as if it were an app.  Amazon Music can only play the first track.  Report the bug to Amazon as they are looking at it.  The more bug reports the better. 

• Like 2

To be honest, the more as I know about Spotify music. We know all Spotify music are encrypted with DRM protection, there is no right for you to enjoy these music on any devices in any format without limitation. Fortunately, now we can use DRM removal software-Spotify Music Converter for Windows to get rip of DRM protection and convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B,etc at faster speed with zero loss quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to enjoy all these music on any devices freely. You can learn its detail functions on Tuneskit. Hope this point is useful to you.