Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sourav Pathak

Spotify - Turn off display option

Question

I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Shortcut to turn off screen

I'd like a fast accessible shortcut to turn off the screen, eg. when pressing settings, a button on the screen. Or even better, the possibility to configure the speaker off button on the remote to turn off the screen instead. It should work independently of the energy saving feature, so that energy saving is not set to off when the screen is turned on again.   The existing procedure to turn off screen is to complex press settings, press all settings, press energy saving,

in LG webOS Wish List

• When will Spotify be available in WEBos?

When will the Spotify app be available for webOS?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Can't turn off Fireworks screen saver

Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote. I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv. anyone know how to fix?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Energy saving with Deep HD / Decline Deep HD Option?

Hello, I have an LG 55UH617Y TV (Purchased 2016). I recently got an Amazon Fire Stick 4K device. I'm trying to set up the TV to use the Fire Stick almost exclusively. One of the use cases is to use it for music playback, and then I use Screen Saving -> Turn Display Off option to have the TV in "Audio Only" mode. However, when I am using the Fire Stick 4K HDMI Input, "Energy Saving" is not available in Picture Options in the TV. I think this is because it put the HDMI input in "

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Ridiculous "fireworks" showing on top off apps like Spotify

When are we finally getting the option to turn off the ridiculous "fireworks" screensaver? I didn't spend thousands on a new TV to watch this screen every 2 minutes, and especially not when I am playing Spotify songs and can't see what songs are up next or even follow lyrics! It's one thing to build features to prevent build-in, but another if they make using the TV properly a problem. Give us the ability to choose for ourselves if we want this protection or not, and don't force our hands p

in LG webOS Wish List

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Puntyboy
      My 18 month old 43UJ635V-ZF has very annoying purple tinting down the right hand side and bottom left hand corner. I'm hearing this is a common problem with Tv's like this and see many Forums on Samsung about it. There was no physical damage done to the TV And it just started happening. 
      Does anyone know why this happening and is there any resolving this?

Amazed by the amount of people having this problem and wondering what the best course of action is? Time to scrap it or try and repair? 

• By Haitham Rabie
      Hello world,

I need  to show a web page in my LG 43LH5700 through HTML page this page containing (JS+CSS) connected to the screen through Ethernet cable only , but this web page should be able to refresh its content every
      2 minutes... 
      Can somebody help me?
      Do I need to buy a small PC for that ??
      -Do you know some application able to do this?
       Thanks

• By OLED 65
      I have a  series 6 oled 65 inch it is  1.5 years old.  It has experienced burn in from the news baners that CBS uses.   This is true even though I simply watch the evening news.  That is bad enough but now it has a growing green patch that is not burn in.  See the lower right quadrant of the screen near the tail of the y.   This is a know problem with series  6 pannels.   I am 6 month out of warranty so lg say too bad.  In short, lg manufactured a faulty pannel, which it has since replaced, but won't aknowledge or stand by its customers.  $3,500 wasted.

• By alan dickinson
      I have two very thin but very distinct parallel, vertical lines on the left of my screen. Is this a hardware or software problem?