Quantcast

Spotify to older versions of TV

Pagy

Hello, ive got LG 55UF7787-ZD and i dont have available Spotify on it. I tried everything, even upgrade firmware by hand, but nothing helped to get it available for me. If somebody has some solution how to install an app to the TV, please let me know. I am not interested of some tricky crazy converting of albums and downloading it in advance. I am really looking for solution to have installed application in my TV, thank you.

• 5 months later...

It doesn't support Spotify app installed on your TV.  Try to upload Spotify music to it. You can download them by the AudFun Spotify Music Converter, and transfer them to a USB drive. Spotify Connect need both TV and phone to have the Spotify app, and that's impossible for the old version TV.

• 3 months later...

I don't think the old version of TV will have the Spotify app. If it have Google on it, you can try to cast Spotify to TV. Or you put your downloaded Spotify files to your TV storage. It will be much easier to play Spotify directly from your TV. The Spotify downloader like DRmare Spotify to MP3 Converter will help you store Spotify as MP3 and let you transfer them to your TV device for playing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotify's music files are protected by DRM, which can be troublesome for those who want to enjoy Spotify music on any device as they wish. Therefore, if you want to play Spotify music on your TV, the most important thing you need to do is to record Spotify music to get DRM-free vesion.

You can try AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which can help you record Spotify music, download music from Spotify for free and convert them to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV with 100% original quality. Afterwards, insert the USB stick into the USB port of your computer and copy the converted Spotify music into it, then insert the USB stick into your TV and you can play the wonderful Spotify music.