Quantcast

Add Yahsat Satellite

Shahzad heydari

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tony Levy
      I have a brand new LG OLEDC8PLA model and have both an input for my aerial and for my Satellite however i cannot seem to find anyway to switch from watching via my aerial, which is Spanish DTV and then switching to my Satellite to watch UK TV 
      I live in Spain hence the two systems.  When I press the home button on the remote the list is at the bottom  and displayed are LG Content Store HDMI3, LiveTV Freesat etc but no button with the aerial option, so the only way I can switch is to go into the main settings menu select Programme Tuning and switch the programme mode from Satellite to Antenna.
      This does not seem a very smart way to be able to switch
      Does anybody know if you can switch easily?
    • By Mahboobeh Nazouri
      How can I add yahsat to my satellite list webos lg tv????
    • By IzzyB
      Having problems trying to get ITV1 HD on Channel 103 - "no Signal" - no problem with other channels so want to check satellite strength.
    • By Greg 5
      Hi all,
      I am living in Ireland and have my satellite dish tuned into eutelsat 28a. This works fine on my free to air box but I can't seem to find this satellite option on either of my LG tvs. Does anyone know how to add this Satellite to my tv?  Thanks in advance.

• By bulsat88
      I have a LG webOS TVUM7050PLF which is being used with a satellite dish in my vacation home. I am trying to add a new satellite, which is not included in the embedded list of 30+ satellites of this TV.
      Can anybody help me on how to add a new satellite, which is not included in the TV's existing list.