Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Anas Abdulkareem

LG Tv plus app not find my tv

Question

4 answers to this question

what router type??

Anyway, after you restarted your router and assured the TV had reconnected to the wifi, the app would find the tv after few mins.  Oh, and on a side note,  now the app can  automatically find my TV without needing to restart my router after my cable tv provider came in to fix my TV service , and they designed to flush my LAN router (weird).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Afshinrapka
      Hello friends,
      Please help me
      I have a lg 43lh60200 TV I want to change my country to access blocked apps by my country, if there is any way, please, thanks, thank you.
    • By Youssef Mohamed
      My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?
      I use internal speakers.

• By Anthony Martinez
      Is thier a anti spy app I can download

• By Alex
      First To Mass Produce Large Screen OLED TVs, LG Poised to Lead Market in Advanced Premium TV Technologies
      BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2018 — Already a leader in advancing TV innovation with its OLED TVs, LG Electronics (LG) is introducing the world’s first 8K (7680 x 4320) OLED TV. Previewed at IFA 2018, the 88-inch class 8K LG OLED TV features over 33 million self-emitting pixels to produce the unmatched contrast ratio and true blacks that define OLED TV’s iconic picture quality.
      With OLED TV shipments in the market expected to double in 2018 and reach over nine million units by 2022, LG will continue to increase the OLED share in its premium TV portfolio and drive large scale consumer adoption of OLED TVs. While the 8K TV market is still in its infancy, it is expected to grow to more than 5 million units by 2022, and LG is committed to leading the ultra-premium market with its 8K OLED TV technology.
      Despite advancements in LCD field, OLED has been often referred to as the “nextgeneration display technology” because it emits its own light, eliminating the need for any kind of backlighting. This allows for state-of-art TVs which redefine both the picture quality and the product design. Not only was LG able to pioneer such technologies, but it was also able to successfully market them.
      “LG’s first 8K OLED TV is the pinnacle of technological achievement and the next evolutionary step in display technology,” said Brian Kwon, president of LG Home Entertainment Company. “4K OLED played a major role in reshaping TV industry and LG is confident that 8K OLED will do the same.”

LG introduced the 88" 8k OLED TV at CES 2018