Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

what router type??

Anyway, after you restarted your router and assured the TV had reconnected to the wifi, the app would find the tv after few mins.  Oh, and on a side note,  now the app can  automatically find my TV without needing to restart my router after my cable tv provider came in to fix my TV service , and they designed to flush my LAN router (weird).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By anton de Freitas
      Has the lan disconnection reconnection issue been resolved
    • By [email protected]
      I've just purchased a great looking new 50Nano796. It comes with a number of preinstalled apps such as iPlayer and YouTube. I am in the UK and would like to add the local catchup services which previously I had used on a roku 3. The TV is running WebOS 5.1.0-3203 (not 3.5)  I noticed some discussions and YouTube postings which show these apps, but they do not appear in the LG store. Have they been withdrawn? Or am I screwing up somewhere?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mak
      Hi everyone. I have a LG 49U67V TV. 
      I updated my internet connection to  fiber 100Mbps. My new router  uses both 2.4 & 5.0GHz frequencies. With my mobile phone I check my Internet speed with fast.com and it is 100Mbps. My TV connected also via WiFi in the same network can't reach with fast.com more than 12Mbps. What is the problem? Does my TV not support higher speeds? 
      If I change the router settings to transmit only in the 2.4GHz frequency, would something change? Would I loose speed in other devices such us my laptop and phones? 
      No can't connect via cable to the router. And I'm afraid to pay 50€ or more for a power connection 
      I tried something else. I connected my  tplink WiFi range extender and then via ethernet cable my TV to this range extender. The problem here is that also the range extender can't reach more than 15 Mbps of speed. I tried to conect my phone to the extender and the result was the same the extender did not achieve more than 15Mbps in fast.com. So the extender had also issues achieving the speed of the ne router 

• By td47
      For those who get frequent WiFi connection drop-outs, I picked this bit of useful info from another forum. Note that this may well apply to many other LG models than the C9, as they often use common WiFi internal cards/modules:
      "Network/Ethernet/Wi-Fi
      Problem: C9 [or other models] will lose the wireless connection and you have to reconnect daily (but wired is stable);
      Conditions: TV is connected to a 5GHz router;
      Cause:           (1) the router may be unstable on the 5GHz band [possibly too far from router]; (2) the router has the 5GHz band set on a higher channel - over 100;
      Resolution: (1) change the TV to the 2.4GHz band
                                (2) set the channel [in the ROUTER advanced WiFi settings]!! for the 5GHz band below 100 (ex. 40-50) - [channel 36 is often OK]."
    • By Allan B
      I am in the process of moving my WiFi to a 4G carrier. I was testing the 4G modem and needed to move back to the Broadband modem for a day - I found that the BB password was not kept on the LGWEBOS TV.  Similarly when I moved back to the $G modem I had to re-enter that. This TV is the only device that I have which does not remember passwords
      Is there a way of placing a support ticket for a change to the OS
    • By cali086
      Hi, I have an LG WebOS Smart TV that after the last firmware update the Wi-Fi Connection stop working properly. When I try to connect to my network, it will instantly disconnect or it will freeze my TV.
      Model: LG 55UF6450-UA (bought it on November 2015)
      Firmware: 03.16.00
      Also, I don't know if it is relevant but my TV is a US version that now I have it with me in Costa Rica, Central America.
      I've tried everything posted on the internet and forums:
      - Connecting to my cellphones hotspot (worked for about 5 min the first time I try it and then stop working and would work again when I tried to reconnect).
      - Change the DNS to google's DNS. (Once I was able to do it but didn't fix the issue, and also first I need to be able to connect to a network for the TV to enable the option for changing manually to static ip's).
      - Doing factory reset won't fix it.
      - Changing the Country/Region/Time zone won't fix it.
      - Changing to manual time won't fix it.
      - Can't do the downgrade procedure posted on this forum for two reasons: because you need to be able to connect to the wifi or via ethernet and it isn't working, and also I can't find an older versión of my firmware.
      I am pretty sure that I need to downgrade or even just do a fresh installation of the actual the firmware, but I can't find the right way to do it. Maybe with an LG service remote? but again, I need to first get on my hands a working firmware version for my TV right?
      Any recommendations?