Quantcast

Movies sometimes start fairly quiet and get normal volume when restarting

Hello,

as I said in the headline: sometimes movies start really quiet, I have to get volume up to 50 (I normally watch movies between 15 and 20). I have to go back for one minute so the movie reloads/re-buffers and then the sound gets normal again. I have it on several apps (Netflix, Prime Movies, also my local broadcast app), so it's definitely not related to any app.

Anyone else noticed this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Maria D
      How to change view from 16:9 in movies to fit full screen 

LG QLED B22 
    • By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

• By Renver
      Hi,
      When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.
      I hope someone can help me with this issue!
      Thanks!
    • By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Extra Celestial
      Would love to auto start the Alexa app so my smart home can connect to it automatically when I turn it on from a plug since you can't turn on the tv with the hubs.

One small workaround instead of trying to figure out how to turn on the tv from a hub since it disconnects from the wifi when it powers off.