• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
    • By AdiLevit
      Hello Everyone
      We bought an LG TV model 43UP75003 in Europe. We want the menu to be in the Hebrew language and also to enjoy unique applications that exist in Israel.
      We entered the Area Option in the technicians menu. And any combination of numbers we entered did not change the region settings.
      I find it hard to believe that a company like LG will allow TV to be converted to any region in the world, and include all the languages of the world as any other brand in the world does, including the Palestine region, but they would not allow it into Hebrew !
      I guess I probably do not find the appropriate code for Israel. which oviessly got Change from previous years,  If there is anything that knows a solution to the issue. We would be happy to receive support.
    • By Raato
      How can I clear the LG TV (UM7600PLB / os. 05.10.25) cache?
      I don't mean any particular app or browser but the whole TV cache. The cache contains incorrect data.
      The data is cached because the factory settings do not help. I know you have to have the kind of script that does it.
    • By News Reporter
      Live streaming has become a new method of entertainment and communication around the globe with the global live streaming audience expected to reach . This trend is especially true in esports so earlier this month at , the country’s popular festival to celebrate streamer culture, LG hosted top streamers, esports athletes, musicians, TikTok bloggers, video content creators and graphic designers who came to demonstrate their talent, share their stories and engage the audience.

LG’s exhibit was divided into four zones focusing on specific user experiences. The main stage focused on LG UltraGear and LG XBOOM, products that delivered high quality images and sound for spectacular esports matches, educational presentations on responsible gaming, quizzes with prizes as well as live performances by musicians.

The gaming zone encouraged visitors to experience Xbox on LG OLED TVs, the ideal combination for next-generation gaming thanks to OLED’s fast response time and unbeatable picture quality. In this zone, visitors were also treated to an immersive VR experience thanks to the powerful processing power of LG’s OLED technology.

The third zone was set up for computer graphic artists to create art and animate virtual heroes in real time with help from the powerful LG UltraFine Ergo 4K UHD monitor. The success and popularity of a game today depends greatly on its design and the designers behind it and LG UltraFine was developed with this customer in mind. The Ergo concept brings together the three key elements of image fidelity, ergonomic design and USB-C One Cable solution in a monitor that delivers unbeatable performance, user comfort and cleaner desk setup at the home or the office.

VIP Lounge made up the fourth zone, a casual space where visitors could relax, live stream to their fans and interact with their audiences on LG UltraGear monitors and LG ProBeam projectors.
      Based on the interest observed at Streamfest 2021, one would easily conclude that the growth and popularity of gaming and esports is limitless. LG’s commitment to innovating and developing cutting-edge products with gamers, streamers and viewers in mind is sure to endear Russians to LG for many years to come.
      Contributed by LG Russia
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Vetald
      tell me what the problem is, nanocell 916, in the dolby vision format, the image flickers. in other modes this is not the case. video enclosed,.
    • By Vetald
      what's new for tv in this update? Does it need to be installed or will it degrade the software capabilities of the TV?
    • By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported