Quantcast

Oled65CX6LA - no subtitles when playing movie from NAS only if audio format is not supported.

Oled65CX6LA  shows no subtitles when playing movie from NAS only if audio format from the movie is not supported, like DTS.

If audio format is supported, like AC3 then the TV shows subtitles.

So there is in the software a link with the audio format and  subtitles.

Like: 

If audio format is supported then show subtitles (SRT)

If audio format is not supported then show NO subtiles.

It would be nice if this link in the software would be removed

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rahulendra Bhaskar
      Dear LG Team,
      I would like to know is there any possibility to get latest entertainment app like Disney++Hotstar, ZEE5, Voot etc. for the LG web OS 2.0 models?
      My TV Model is 42LF6500.
      Positive reply expected in this regard, because I am dedicated and valuable customer of LG brand.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Huig
      I have updated my tv this with software version 06.00.15.
      When I put on the tv then after 3 seconds everytime the list box  (with the apps) apears automatically. Then after 3 seconds it disapear again.
      Before the update it wasn't a isue.
      I have model 49UJ701V
    • By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in link hidden, please login to view, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?  
    • By Wajdi
      Would you please provide a support if there is a way to update/upgrade “Software Version  05.05.70” for LG webOS TV since no update found once checking for update although some application contents is unavailable in LG Store 
      NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE PLEASE....

• By bbourgau
      My NEW LG 4k UHD is suddenly showing a Factory Mode floating message on Power startup...
      All the information I've read (including LG online & TV documentation) DOESN'T mention this mode and how to restore User Mode...
      Is this really a Smart TV ??