Magic remote refuses to wake up

Dennis Hansen

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I have similar problem, my previous LG the remote woke up instantly, sometimes even with slightest bump. 

But with C9, i have to shake it or press a button to wake it up, this is an annoying feature. I want the cursor to come to the screen without shaking for 5-10 seconds. 

Any solution for this? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By adamrt
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.
    • By News Reporter
      Deal Helps LG Develop More Secure Auto Software, Enhance Growing Vehicle Components
      Business and Allows Cybellum to Expand Security Solutions to Global Customers

SEOUL, Sep. 23, 2021 — LG Electronics’ (LG) board of directors has approved the acquisition of Cybellum, a leading vehicle cybersecurity risk assessment solution provider. The deal allows LG to assume an approximate 64 percent stake in the tech company valued at USD 140 million, a strategic move that will enhance LG’s cybersecurity capabilities and accelerate its efforts to become an Innovation Partner for Future Mobility.
      Remaining shares will be acquired in the near future with the final valuation and total investment amount to be confirmed at that time. On top of this initial investment, LG committed to a simple agreement for future equity (SAFE) to invest an additional USD 20 million in Cybellum upon conclusion of the trading process in the fourth quarter.
      Founded in 2016 in Tel Aviv, Cybellum is a leading vehicle cybersecurity company with about 50 employees and is currently collaborating with key industry players, successfully delivering its products to vehicle manufacturers and suppliers worldwide. In addition to Israel, Cybellum has operations in Japan, Germany and North America. Cybellum will remain an independent entity and brand, continuing to grow and support its customers and partners with the same commitment level and standards to which Cybellum customers have become accustomed.
      With the number and type of cybersecurity threats on the rise and the global automobile industry transitioning to the connected car era where secure connectivity is essential, the need for better vehicle cybersecurity that meets international standards has never been greater. Vehicle cybersecurity will only become more important over time as cars evolve into organically connected systems with complex interrelationships between their various components. Cybellum will enable LG to preemptively secure a sustainable growth engine in the rapidly growing automotive cybersecurity industry and deliver more value in key areas such as parts design, development and operation by optimizing software security.
      One of Cybellum’s most advanced solutions to protect vehicles from cybersecurity threats is its Cyber Digital Twins platform. Cyber Digital Twins creates a detailed representation of a vehicle’s software components without accessing the source code and automatically exposes any risks that could potentially be exploited. The platform relies on real-time threat intelligence feed to check for vulnerabilities and delivers a full assessment of those vulnerabilities as well as providing recommended solutions.
      The first acquisition for LG in Israel and the cybersecurity domain, this investment underscores the importance of this growing category and is a key part of LG’s strategy to strengthen its business portfolio through strategic acquisitions, alliances and partnerships, with a strong focus on its vehicle components business. In August 2018, LG acquired Austria’s ZKW Group, a leading player in the automotive lighting market. In July, LG launched a joint venture with Magna International, the world’s third largest auto supplier, to create LG Magna e-Powertrain, boosting the competitiveness and future growth potential of both partners.
      “We’re excited about this partnership with LG and the great return we’ve been able to deliver to our stakeholders,” said Slava Bronfman, CEO of Cybellum. “Cybellum has developed the most comprehensive product security management offering in the industry and joining forces with LG will enable us to further accelerate the realization of our vision. We expect to grow significantly in the near future.”
      “It’s no secret the critical role software plays in the automotive industry and with it comes the need for effective cybersecurity solutions,” said Dr. Kim Jin-yong, president of the LG Electronics Vehicle component Solutions Company. “This latest deal will further strengthen LG’s solid foundation in cybersecurity, enabling us to be even more prepared for the era of connected cars.”
      Founded in 2013, LG’s VS Company recorded sales of USD 5.18 billion in 2020, a 6.1 percent increase over 2019. Through its investment in vehicle cybersecurity, LG is committing to increasing the competitiveness of its infotainment systems, electric vehicle powertrains and vehicle lighting capabilities, the three pillars of the automotive component industry.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Bob McLean
      How do I  pause live tv on lg oled tv,I have an external hdd but there isn't any button on the remote control to pause or rewind?
    • By News Reporter
      10 Appliances and Consumer Electronics from LG Recognized at
      2021 International Design Excellence Awards

SEOUL, Sep. 22, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) has been recognized once again for excellence in product design at the 2021 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), receiving 10 accolades in total. Among the winners, LG StanbyME, a unique wireless display designed for a new kind of content-consuming audience, received the coveted Gold distinction.
      LG StanbyME is a new interpretation of the content-consumption device for a new generation of viewers. A 27-inch LED display connected to a movable stand with fabric covering on the back radiates a feeling of premiumness that looks beautiful in every room, blending in with any interior. In addition to the IDEA Gold award, LG StanbyME has been honored with other prestigious international design recognitions this year including the iF Design Award 2021 and the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021.
      Four of LG’s premium products received Bronze awards for originality: LG OLED evo TV gallery stand for its artistic slim design, LG Eclair Soundbar for its unique curved look that breaks with traditional soundbars, LG WashTower for its unified one-body and smart technologies and LG PuriCare Air Purifier for its sleek look and powerful performance.
      The five remaining LG products were named Finalists at this year’s competition in recognition of their design brilliance:
      LG Styler Objet Collection LG CordZero ThinQ A9 Kompressor and All-in-One Tower LG PuriCare Dual Water Purifier LG InstaView Slide-in Oven Range LG UltraGear Gaming Speaker “Design helps consumers realize their desired lifestyle and express their individuality,” said Lee Chul-bae, head of LG Electronics’ corporate design center. “LG is committed to meeting customers’ aspirations to enhance their quality of life and will do so by continuing to demonstrate designs that embody the lifestyles our customers want.”
      Sponsored every year by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA), IDEA is one of the world’s most prestigious design awards, honoring products with notable and ingenious designs that have highly contributed to the field of industrial design.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view