Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Deleted Post, moved to correct section of forums

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By uKER
      I recently purchased a B6, and came to realize my good old AVR (a Denon 1612), featuring HDMI 1.4, won't do HDR pass-through, so intending to keep the Denon, I switched to having the TV in the middle, instead of the AVR as I did until today.  I have managed to get audio sent from the TV to the AVR via both ARC and optical, multichannel working fine, but the problem came when I tried to have multichannel audio from the PC to the TV.
      The problem is, the PC (using a GeForce 1070) sees the TV as accepting only stereo PCM audio, and only allows to select stereo in the device's speaker setup. Needless to say, I need 5.1 PCM to get multichannel audio in PC games.
      I even tried using an EDID override, copying the audio capabilities from the Denon to the TV, which allowed me to have Windows think it can send the TV any of the stuff the Denon takes, but even then any audio from channels other than left front and right front  is lost along the way to the AVR. My guess is that for whatever reason, the TV is decoding the stream and only letting L and R through.
      On the bright side of things, multichannel pass-through does works fine for DD and DTS streams, allowing to watch a movie on the PC and have semi-decent multichannel on the AVR. Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD, though, are a no go, even using ARC (optical obviously doesn't support HD audio).
      So yeah... Any ideas? Suggestions?
      I'd like to think I won't be forced to buy a new AVR just to have it pass through HDR, so any help will be appreciated.

• By Romaromato
      Hulu never works on my new LG WebOS OLED TV.   I have made it work from time to time by unplugging (rebooting) the TV or uninstalling & resintalling the app - but now that doesn't work either.  I managed to have it work once by resetting everything to factory standards, which wiped out all user info, passwords, apps, etc., all had to be reentered.   Don't want to do that every time I want to access Hulu!!   Amazon, Netflix, etc. work fine.  Any ideas?  Thanks.  
    • By Chuck_IV
      Sometimes when I start Hulu, it shows the logo but all I see is an infinite spinning wheel in the upper left corner. I have to turn the TV off, then back on and it usually works, but it is annoying.
      I can tell within a couple seconds whether it is going to hang or not. When the spinning wheel appears, if it starts and continues spinning smoothly after a second or two, it is hung. If the wheel spins but hesitates as it is spinning, I know it is working right. Hulu is the only app that hangs like this. Netflix, Amazon and Vudu always work, when started.

Please look into this. I am on Web OS 3 (55in UH7700).
    • By Jacques Champine
      I've been having an issue for a couple months now where Hulu no longer shows when a series has a new episode available or not via the badge icon that USED to be in the top right corner of the show thumbnail and would say "1 Unwatched" or "4 Unwatched" etc., if I navigate inside of that TV show then I can scroll to the end of the list to see what's new or not, but it's tedious vs. the overview screen just having a correctly functioning badge there. Is anyone else experiencing this or does it show up for others still?
      I'm on WebOS 2 with the 65OLED 2015 model LG 65EF9500. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App, logged out and back in, and currently, have a Hulu Plus subscription. The only thing I haven't tried is someone else's Hulu account on the TV.
      That being said if I use any iOS device or on the Computer it correctly shows the badges!

Lastly, give us Profiles access already >.<