Quantcast

Jacques Champine

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By infiniter
      LG support is crap. No response at all or pre-made response textes only after weeks. Support is important, because we actually pay for it by buying the products. Since the TV is depending on software you provide and if this software has bugs, they must be removed, because this is part of warranty.
      I posted a bug thread over at the developer forum, but no one reacted. Actually, I expected something like that an LG official reads it, puts it on a bug tracking list and comments "we are on it". That's how other companies do it.
      So, where can we find a place to post our bugs so that they find their way to the developers?  
    • By Arunan sP
      Please bring DTS codec in TVs after C9. I own a cx 55 oled and most of the movie collection is in DTS audio and heard a lot of them who own TVs after C9 have this missing. Please make DTS codec available again
    • By marcog
      disregard, double post..
    • By BJP
      The youtube app for Webos on the LG OLED TVs does not allow the video playback speed to be adjusted, which is a major limitation for those of us who prefer to watch lectures etc at a 2X speed.
      It seems that this should be an easy capability for LG to add.

• By Jacques Champine
      Deleted Post, moved to correct section of forums