Quantcast

Amazon Prime not working on 49UH850V

KurtG

Question

I just tried to start the amazon prime app on my new 49UH850V and after updating to the latest version (1.20.23) I always get the error 'Internet Connectivity Problem', while other internet related services are working fine.

LG support told me it is an issue of amazon and amazon told me the TV is not in the compatibility list. Why is the App there if it is not compatible?

Has anybody a solution?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By raghav prakasam
      Hi,
      Prime and hotstar are becoming widely used in India past one year.Its so sad to see 49LH576T doesn't have these apps in content store.
      Please can some one from the technology team of LG answer this question why it has not yet been done and when will you accommodate these apps in your store.

Cheers
      Raghav
    • By vijaya dheeraj
      How to instal  amazon and Hot star apps  in my LG samrt tv  49lh576t model 
      i check all posiblities  it not  showing  ,  please  help   how to  download apps
    • By dwsteele41
      While the OLED c7p WebOS app for Netflix will render in HDR (Dolby Vision), the tagged content from the Amazon Prime app will only render in 1080p without HDR.  Amazon says that the Bosch series should stream in SUHD + HDR.  Is there something I need to set somewhere specific to Amazon on WebOS?
    • By Sayandeep
      How to install Amazon prime in 32LH576D