Quantcast

How to Control Your LG TV with Your Phone, Mirror Your Screen & More (2016)

Did you know you can use your phone as a remote for your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0? You can also mirror your smartphone screen to the TV or play content from your smartphone. With the LG Device Connector, it’s all easy to set up! After watching the video, grab your remote and press the Home button to get started. Pretty soon your smartphone will be paired with your Smart TV, creating the perfect combination of state-of-the-art technology that puts all your content literally at your fingertips. Learn more about LG Smart TVs here:

link hidden, please login to view
LG Device Connector Playlist:

What a ripoff!!!!  It says connect a "Smartphone".  I have an iPhone, that everyone in the world would consider a "Smartphone".  It isn't until after I bought the TV and got into the connection process that they define a "Smartphone" as not including an iPhone.  That is just totally misleading!!!!!  If they don't support iOS then they should make that *very* clear up front.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it on our ipad mini and it worked. The app was... well crap but it worked. They really need to work on the ui and remove the "connecting with device" message that appears constantly. Also, they should provide support for other content services like google, dropbox, onedrive. We have nothing stored locally, everything in the cloud. Samsung has this, why not LG?

/MrNorth