Quantcast

How to Setup Your LG Smart TV with webOS (2016) | LG USA

Ready to set up your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0? It’s easier and more fun than ever before with this step-by-step video! Watch as Bean Bird, the star of LG’s simple-to-understand graphics, goes into action as soon as you power on the TV, ready to help with every aspect of your Smart TV setup. Just grab your Magic Remote and click Start to begin. Soon you’ll experience the magic of LG Smart TV content powered by webOS—bringing a world of entertainment right into your home. Discover more innovations in LG Smart TVs here:

link hidden, please login to view
Firmware Updates:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Harald Dunkel
      According to the specs my OLED55BX9LB is supposed to run webos 5.0, but the firmware update claims 04.40.15 is the most recent version. How comes?

• By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By News Reporter
      LG Marks Next Major Phase of Its CTV Advertising Business

SEOUL, Sep. 15, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) today announced a rollout of LG Ads Solutions proprietary automatic content recognition (ACR) technology across LG TVs globally, beginning this September. The rollout will replace legacy technology and put the new ACR solution on millions of smart TVs across 27 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Australia.
      The new ACR provided by LG Ads Solutions is already active on LG smart TVs in the U.S. and with the rollout, LG CTV data will be available exclusively through LG Ads Solutions.
      “Since the LG Ads Solutions launch last May, the team has created tremendous momentum for the business globally,” said Chris Jo, Senior Vice President and Head of Platform Business at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “This rollout of the new ACR is another great milestone that demonstrates its commitment to excellence, and dedication to bringing the best possible advertising solutions to brands and agencies around the world.”
      CEO Raghu Kodige said, “This rollout marks the next major phase of our global CTV advertising business with LG Ads Solutions. It is a highly significant moment for brands across four continents, who increasingly need to reach cord-cutters and light TV viewers who have migrated to OTT services, and to understand incremental reach over traditional linear TV services. Now with LG Ads Solutions, brands globally can plan, activate and measure CTV advertising using the industry’s best ACR data set to help guarantee campaign success.”
      The ACR data, which is in compliance with all global and regional consumer data privacy regulations, helps brands understand, in an anonymized fashion, how frequent certain TV ads were aired in any given household. For brands, this means it can increase frequency levels for underexposed households, cap frequency for overexposed households, win over households that are exposed to competitors’ ads, and more. Of major importance, it informs brands and agencies which households they are missing completely due to cord-cutting.
      The data can also be used to measure the effectiveness of ads, such as if an ad drove viewers to a particular TV show or movie, or if an ad led to the download or registration of an OTT app or service.
      LG Ads Solutions already powers CTV campaigns in over 40 countries globally. Now, brands in any country covered by the ACR rollout can immediately begin working with LG Ads Solutions to understand TV audience viewership in their country at a granular level, in order to pinpoint audience segments and optimize reach, frequency and ad effectiveness across linear and streaming television.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By GL Sobew
      Hi all. After nearly 5 years of loyal service, I was surprised tonight when I turned on my Bedroom TV.  And nothing happened. Oh, the red light comes on, flashes 3 times and goes out, but the screen remains black.  So I go online and search. Find a few Youtube videos of people with the same issues, but none of their "power cycling" trick worked.  Well, one exception, when I unplug the TV for 30 seconds, then press and hold the manual power button (On the TV not the remote.) for 30 seconds, then plug the TV back into a different socket, the screen flashes on briefly, mostly just a white screen, but my wife thinks she saw some text very briefly. (Split Second) I was on a 6-foot ladder and didn't see it. Just the white flash. As if it was "trying" to start up" but something was preventing it. A burnt, doohickey or thingamajigger. Something like that.
      I also pulled the batteries from the remote and held that power button for 30 seconds, and then put the batteries back in and pressed ON, same result.  I think this tells me it's not the screen.  Can anyone share any fixes or knowledge about what I might be up against?  Is the TV Done after only 5 years? Is it a common issue that can be self-fixed, or will I need an expensive service call?  Any guidance I can get will be appreciated. Thanks 

• Similar Tagged Content