Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Elia Bisconti

Facebook and all Italian streaming app [MEDIASET/LA7/RAI REPLAY]

Question

3 answers to this question

All this ^ apps don't work on my 32LF630V (updated)

xkè la tv nn è ufficiale Italia, ma Europa e quindi i servizi e le app che hai citato, come anche premium play x esempio, non si aprono

Inviato dal mio E6853 utilizzando Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• [pivotCE]Project Macaw updated, adds 280 character limit

Everyone’s favorite webOS Twitter client (ok there aren’t many left to choose from), Project Macaw, is of the last remaining consistently updated apps for our beloved platform.  And the updates just keep on coming. Micah Gorrell first took up the challenge of expounding upon the beautiful and fast webOS Twitter client, Phnx.  Like so many others though, Micah moved on from the platform and along came Dave Cole. Dave has published many updates to Project Macaw (ie., Macaw or PM) in the last couple years and today released his latest iteration which adds Twitter’s new 280 character limit. Love or hate the double 140 character change, it strikes a chord amongst all Twitter users.  Stephen King doesn’t seem to like it… At any rate, get on your soap box, be obnoxious, or wax poetic in twice the space as before on your favorite webOS device. Update your Preware feeds and grab the latest version of Project Macaw! #webOSforever Related posts: The Eighth day of webOS-mas – Project Macaw. C+Dav Synergy Connector Updated for webOS Lunetube updated, brings reply comments, bug fixes View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • LGwebOS.com updated!

You may notice an update to our website, which we recently completed. If you have any issues, please report them in this topic. Thank you.

By Alex, in LG webOS Forum Feedback

• 3 replies
    • Question: LG content store issues, apps cannot be updated

Hi,   I recently bought a new LG Smart TV: 65UF6450   At first, all the "smart" functions worked just fine. I was able to use my Netflix, Amazon Prime, Google Video and install new apps from the LG Content Store.   Starting on the 1st of January 2016 I noticed that I cannot even start the LG Content Store page anymore for some reason. As a result I cannot install any new apps, I cannot update the existing ones (and some of them, like Google Video would not even start before they are updated). Each time I try to open the LG Content Store or to update an app, the TV hangs for a while, and then I see a black screen displaying the following message:   https://us.lgrecommends.lgappstv.com/discovery_2015/commonLang.jsp?language=en_US file not found.       I also noticed that if I go into Quick Settings/Advanced/General/Account Management(Sign In) it takes a while and then I see the following message:   The network is unstable   But my network is just fine and Netflix, Amazon Video are working just fine.   So, it looks very much as an issue on LG side. I think it may be related to the LG Cloud services being discontinued, but I'm not sure. I tried to call the LG support, but it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Waiting 20 minutes for any kind of help and then giving up.   Questions:   1. Does anyone experience the same issues with their LG smart tvs recently? 2. What is the reason for these issues? 3. Is there any official statement from LG conforming this issues and providing some information about when they are going to fix it? 4. Are there any temporary workarounds? I.e. are there any ways to install new apps and update the existing ones in the meantime?   Thanks!  

By romix, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 15 answers
    • PreCentral: Homebrew Google Maps updated with 45° imagery, indoor Street View, and OpenStreetMap

One of our favorite homebrew apps has received another update, enabling yet more functionality. The app is Google Maps, an unofficial homebrew replacement for the Bing Maps app that brings far more functionality that the old Google Maps app could ever dream of. In the months since it first debuted, 72ka's Google Maps has steadily improved, but it was the latest update that really impressed us. By utilizing the 3.10 version of the Google Maps API, 72ka's been able to implement a swatch of new features. We'll go through it one, by one, starting with 45° imagery. This "bird's eye" view has been a work-in-progress for Google, mostly in reaction to the positive reactions people have had to Bing Maps' similar feature. As useful as the directly overhead Satellite/Aerial views can be, when it comes to seeing if that house is really the red one or which building is the local electronics store and which is the local bowling alley, the angled aerial view that shows you the faces of buildings as well as the roofs really rocks. Both the TouchPad and webOS smartphone versions of Bing Maps supported viewing Bing's bird's eye maps, but the smartphone version frustratingly didn't support rotation to view things from another direction. So Google's been rolling out 45° imagery as quickly as they can. The 0.2.7 version of Jan Herman's (that's 72ka, by the way) Google Maps has implemented support for Google's birds eye view imagery, and it works pretty well. Google still hasn't rolled out the 45° imagery for all, or even most locations, but where it is, it works. The homebrew Google Maps implementation is quite simple and straight forward - once you zoom in close enough in aerial view, the map switches to a north-facing 45° view and a rotate button is placed in the bottom toolbar. Tap it to rotate the map one turn. There's no dealing with finicky rotate gestures like with the TouchPad's Bing Maps app - two fingers are wisely reserved exclusively for zooming in and out. Google Maps homebrew also has gained support for Google's sweet indoor Street Maps project. Google's Street View feature has continued to be pioneering and mind-blowing as far as mapping innovation is concerned - while 45° imagery gives you a good overview, Street View by-and-large lets you see what you're going to see from, well, the street. But Google's also taken the cameras off of the cars and carried them around the globe, taking them into museums and historic landmarks (check out the inside of Rome's Colosseum from the comfort of your couch, for example), as well as visiting places not frequented by cars - like the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Australia or the South Pole. The homebrew webOS Google Maps app doesn't yet seem to support checking out the person-perspective you can get underwater or on the bottom of the planet as you can with Google's Street View, but the indoor locations like the Colosseum and the inside of NASA's Kenned Space Center in Florida are definitely available. The final part of this update comes in the form of the maps itself. While Google Maps is the default mapping source for the homebrew Google Maps (yeah, we know, "duh".), 72ka saw fit to implement support for the open source OpenStreetMap project. If you're not familiar with OpenStreetMap, it's a project that aims to create an entirely community-derived map of the world. The benefit is that you know the streets and paths of community better than Google ever will, and can update the map to reflect the changes made to your community's reality as they happen. The downside of this model is that the benefits come first in urban areas where there are going to be more people contributing to updating the map, versus rural areas where by virtue of the ruralness there are fewer people. Activating OpenStreetMap maps in the homebrew Google Maps is relatively easy, but tucked away such that it's not something you can turn on by accident. Tap on the map layers icon, select More, and then OSM map. Boom, open source maps, with less Google. And the best part is, the selection of OpenStreetMap doesn't preclude you from using Google's aerial and street view services in conjunction (though Google's current traffic feature is clearly out of the question, with the map). All told, the updates to 72ka's homebrew Google Maps are welcome and solid. It's a pity that Palm and HP didn't put this kind of love into their maps app efforts. The homebrew Google Maps app isn't perfect and can be slow and laggy in comparison to its other platform counterparts, but Jan Herman is just one man. With that in mind, we're even more impressed.

View the full article

By NewsDummy, in webOS News

• 0 replies
    • PreCentral: Enyo 2.1.1 updated for Internet Explorer 10 touch and Kindle Fire HD

The platform-agnostic Enyo application framework is expanding its reach, adding support for Internet Explorer 10 touch events and Amazon's new Kindle Fire HD platform. IE 10 itself is a multi-platform browser, operating on Windows Phone 8, Windows 8/Windows RT, and Windows 7. Enyo has from the start been able to handle both touch and mouse pointer events across every platform it supports (of which there are many), but with the update to 2.1.1, Enyo apps can take advantage of IE 10's new Pointer Event API. HP's Enyo team has also been working on implementing support for deploying your Enyo-based apps into the Windows Store on Windows 8, as well as watching the progress of PhoneGap has made towards support of Windows Phone 8. The 2.1.1 update also improves support for the Kindle Fire HD, having successfully "ironed out" a few "quirks" introduced by the new version of Amazon's Silk browser on the new tablet. As such, The Kindle Fire HD and IE 10 have joined the Tier-1 support level for Enyo 2.x, joining Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9 and 8, Android 2.3 and 4.x, iOS 5 and 6, and Open webOS. The update for Enyo 2.1.1 is relatively minor (unless you're really into developing apps for Windows 8), but Enyo 2.2 is around the corner with a more substantial update: an optional MVC library. In the coming week or so, the Enyo team plans on inviting developers to check out a preview release for Enyo 2.2, so if you're interested you're being advised to "keep your eye on the [Enyo] forums and the enyo-dev mailing list" for the relevant details.

View the full article

By NewsDummy, in webOS News

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      Facebook webOS TV App Review. Please post your thoughts on this app. Thank you.
    • By admin
      Please take a moment and go to our Facebook page and like us. We need more fans and help spreading the word. Stay up to date with us here on lgwebos.com!

https://www.facebook.com/LGwebOS