Quantcast

Alex

Question

3 answers to this question

The UI looks awful, like some kind of Linux crap from 1995. Where is the polished UI that LG suggests we use when develop apps, it is very thoroughly described on their developer website.

Don't use social media much, but my wife tested this and I just thought, what the.... "!#!¤# 

/H

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Zahid Zainurin
      I was wondering if there Facebook app for LG webos tv as what i saw on Samsung did provide that for their smart TV's
    • By xkurosaki20x
      When trying to cast live videos from smartphone to LG CX Facebook Watch app, the video is stuck on loading; only the live comments are shown.
      Same issue when trying to play the live video directly from the LG CX Facebook Watch app.
      No issues with non-live videos.
    • By News Reporter
      Video calling from the couch is coming to LG TV owners thanks to a firmware upgrade that optimizes the interface on LG TVs to access
      link hidden, please login to view.* Rolling out worldwide on LG Smart TVs with webOS version 6.0, the firmware offers more convenience for LG TV owners when connecting and using Portal TV to keep in close contact with family, friends, even coworkers.
      LG TV users will benefit from Portal TV’s smooth integration that includes extremely easy setup and LG Magic Remote compatibility. Initial setup is hassle-free, requiring only plugging the Portal TV HDMI cable into the LG Smart TV. The Portal TV device will be detected immediately and display a pop-up notice on the screen, providing quick access from the webOS home screen or Home Dashboard. Video call functionality can be controlled directly from the LG Magic Remote, its four-directional keys acting as command keys allowing users to control it similarly as the dedicated Portal TV remote control.

Photo Credit:
      Once connected, users can make video calls to family and friends on Messenger and WhatsApp. Portal TV also supports Messenger Rooms, as well as Zoom, Workplace and GoToMeeting, which are useful when working from home. Portal TV also features Story Time, which brings stories to life during video calls with animations, music and AR effects.

Photo Credit:
      Portal’s Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms so users can talk and move freely. Smart Camera widens the view automatically when a new participant steps into the frame. Smart Sound enhances the speaker’s voice during video calls while minimizing background noise.
      Portal was created with privacy, safety and security in mind with clear and simple settings, so users stay in control. When not in use, LG TV owners can disable the camera and microphone on Portal with the sliding switch. A red light on the front of Portal TV indicates when the microphone and camera are turned off. Users can also use the included camera cover to block Portal TV’s camera when not in use.
      # # #
      * Portal TV from Facebook is a separate purchase from LG TV.

• By Melanie Engel
      I can not log into my Facebook on the browser.  After I put in info fill in goes blank and at the top it says must log in first. Am I doing something wrong? Really confused. 
    • By bero
      hello. my facebook messenger doesnt load how can i fix it
  • Similar Tagged Content