Quantcast

How to Setup Facebook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tom S.
      New user to the forum!  
      My TV is an LG OLED 65B6P, which was working fine until a few days ago, when the magic remote pointer and OK button stopped working (was getting message that Bluetooth needed to be initialized).  After making the mistake of calling product support, they had me do a factory reset, but that didn't fix the issue, and only made it worse, as now I can't proceed from the "Start Up" menu as I can't click the OK button.  I'm dead in the water, and have even tried this with 2 different magic remotes!  I've tried the pairing and unpairing suggested on numerous support sites, and can't get anywhere with this.  Can't even find an LG service center in the Boston area.
      I also have a Harmony Ultimate remote, but that likely won't help here, as I can't get the "OK" button assigned in the TV's current state.
      Any help is appreciated!
    • By Zahid Zainurin
      I was wondering if there Facebook app for LG webos tv as what i saw on Samsung did provide that for their smart TV's
    • By News Reporter
      The wait is finally over for avid racing game fans and true Forza Fanatics as Forza Horizon 5 finally hits the shelves of online game shops everywhere. To celebrate the November 9 arrival of the highly-anticipated title, LG Electronics is teaming up with Xbox to host an innovative and exhilarating pre-launch event. Brought to life by the immersive power of LG OLED, LG-Microsoft’s bespoke Dream Gaming Setup unveiled the new game in full glory for the first time in England as a virtual racing experience without equal.

Taking place over two days from November 6-7 at Dunsfold Aerodrome in Surrey Hills, UK, the LG OLED-powered action-packed affair let invitees take on several Forza Horizon 5 driving challenges to experience a variety of different cars, driving modes and environments all set in Mexico. Challenges, such as Drift Lab for mastering the difficult art of drifting, were designed specifically for the event to help players hone their virtual driving skills and prepare them for the dream gaming experience. Prizes and bragging rights were at stake for those unafraid to push the accelerator to the floor, and their cars to the limit.

An immersive custom-built driving pod located on one of the aerodrome’s runways, the LG Dream Gaming Setup brought all the excitement of Forza Horizon 5’s open-world racing roaring to life in a real outdoor setting. The pod delivered a true 4D experience, surrounding drivers inside three large LG OLED screens to fill their field of vision. Pre-recorded environmental sounds, smells and sensations added to the sense of realistic immersiveness. Once buckled in, guests took the wheel and competed with one another to finish atop of the leaderboard, all while enjoying the unrivalled responsiveness and immaculate image quality of LG OLED.

In addition to offering all attendees a sought-after opportunity to play Forza Horizon 5 ahead of its global release, the high-octane event showcased all the qualities that make LG OLED a favorite with serious gamers worldwide, including stunning picture quality, fast response times, low input lag and support for the latest HDMI 2.1 features.

A gamer’s delight, LG OLED TV is perfect for playing all the latest PC and console titles, its self-lit pixels and large screens delivering infinite contrast and vivid colors on an impressive scale. In addition to being the world’s first OLED TVs to support Dolby Vision® HDR gaming at 4K 120Hz, LG’s next-gen displays boast a 1 millisecond response time and support for advanced HDMI 2.1 features, including variable refresh rate (VRR) and auto low latency mode (ALLM). They’re also G-SYNC® Compatible and AMD FreeSync Premium certified, and come with LG’s Game Optimizer and Game Dashboard.

Whether it’s racing simulations, first-person shooters, RPGs or anything in between, LG OLED unleashes the best gaming experiences imaginable with picture quality and gaming features that no other TV can match. For more information on gaming on LG OLED TVs, click
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By xkurosaki20x
      When trying to cast live videos from smartphone to LG CX Facebook Watch app, the video is stuck on loading; only the live comments are shown.
      Same issue when trying to play the live video directly from the LG CX Facebook Watch app.
      No issues with non-live videos.
    • By News Reporter
      Video calling from the couch is coming to LG TV owners thanks to a firmware upgrade that optimizes the interface on LG TVs to access
      link hidden, please login to view.* Rolling out worldwide on LG Smart TVs with webOS version 6.0, the firmware offers more convenience for LG TV owners when connecting and using Portal TV to keep in close contact with family, friends, even coworkers.
      LG TV users will benefit from Portal TV’s smooth integration that includes extremely easy setup and LG Magic Remote compatibility. Initial setup is hassle-free, requiring only plugging the Portal TV HDMI cable into the LG Smart TV. The Portal TV device will be detected immediately and display a pop-up notice on the screen, providing quick access from the webOS home screen or Home Dashboard. Video call functionality can be controlled directly from the LG Magic Remote, its four-directional keys acting as command keys allowing users to control it similarly as the dedicated Portal TV remote control.

Photo Credit:
      Once connected, users can make video calls to family and friends on Messenger and WhatsApp. Portal TV also supports Messenger Rooms, as well as Zoom, Workplace and GoToMeeting, which are useful when working from home. Portal TV also features Story Time, which brings stories to life during video calls with animations, music and AR effects.

Photo Credit:
      Portal’s Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms so users can talk and move freely. Smart Camera widens the view automatically when a new participant steps into the frame. Smart Sound enhances the speaker’s voice during video calls while minimizing background noise.
      Portal was created with privacy, safety and security in mind with clear and simple settings, so users stay in control. When not in use, LG TV owners can disable the camera and microphone on Portal with the sliding switch. A red light on the front of Portal TV indicates when the microphone and camera are turned off. Users can also use the included camera cover to block Portal TV’s camera when not in use.
      # # #
      * Portal TV from Facebook is a separate purchase from LG TV.