Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Similar Forum Topics
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
Can you please make Fox+ available to the LG content store/ webOS. I have a LG 43UJ630V which is a 2017 model and I can't find it on their content store. I subscribed to Fox+ considering I could watch it on a big screen and not only on smart phone. I am very much disappointed that this limits me from watching it on my UHD TV. Subscription is wasted without seeing it on my big screens. We are now in 2019 guys! We are not moving backwards. Let us move forward and make Fox+ available to all subscribers.
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.
I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones i.e boat rokers600 and sony MDR650 with TV but My tv is unable to find this devices. I need to know weather tv has Bluetooth function and if yes than which device are will work with TV
While using set top box, the voice are not clear and only music is heard clearly, it would be better if a manual equalizer is there rather than the already preset equalizer like cinema mode, clearvoice etcetc which doesnt serve the problem
Similar Tagged Content
My LG 55" UJ630v , WebOS version: 03.60.15
When using Home Audio system, and streaming TV sound to audio system via bluetooth, there is always sound lag (lip sync delay)...
i failed to find any setting for sound/audio speed to be able synchronize audio with TV.
I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver. This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue. However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again. I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
I have a LG webOS tv model 42lb650v connected to a Denon A/V. I couldn't found any way of have the tv speakers and external speakers connected at same time. In other TV's I can have the external speakers on and the tv muted. But if I power off the external speakers I only have to increase the sound level of the tv. With webOS i have to change audio output settings all the time, it's ridiculous.
Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!!