Quantcast

LG 55UF685V(-ZB FW: 04.20.70) - Magic Remote AN-MR600 not working

ragerino

Question

I saw this TV for €749. Since someone answered on amazon.de that the Magic Remmote will work I decided to grab this TV.

Now my Magic Remote arrived and I have problems registering it with the TV. When I press the wheel-button I get te message "Failed to register Magic Remote. Please try again".

I already tried changing the location from Austria to Germany (as described in another thread here), hoping to get a firmware update to resolve this problem.

Would be great if anyone could help me to make it work!

1 answer to this question

Hi

Did you try the below?

Registering the Magic Remote Control

You must register the Magic Remote Control on your Smart TV when you use it for the first time. To register your Magic Remote Control using the Wheel (OK)button, perform the following steps:

1. Turn on your Smart TV.

2. Wait for 10 seconds while your Smart TV turns on.

3. Aim the Magic Remote Control at the Smart TV, and then press the Wheel (OK)button. A message appears after the Magic Remote Control is registered.

• If the Magic Remote Control does not register, turn your Smart TV off and on again and repeat the registration process.

If the Magic Remote Control is not functioning properly, initialize it and then re-register it. To use the Smart Home (remote_home.png) button and BACK (remote_back.png)button on the Magic Remote Control to re-register the Magic Remote Control, perform the following steps:

1. Hold down the Smart Home(remote_home.png) button and BACK (remote_back.png)button on the Magic Remote Control for 5 seconds to initialize the Magic Remote Control.

2. Aim the Magic Remote Control at your Smart TV, and then press the Wheel (OK)button. A message appears after the Magic Remote Control is registered.

NOTE

Aim the Magic Remote Control at your Smart TV, and then hold down the BACK (remote_back.png)button for 5 seconds to re-register the Magic Remote Control.