Quantcast

'display: flex' supported?

arfil

Hi, is the "display:flex" supported in WebOS HTML?

If yes, since which version of WebOS?

I tried 'flex' in an app created with javaScript in an old LG TV (2013) and the positioning was broken.

Any idea if this is supported with latest updates?

This is important as many layouts now use 'flex'.

Please let us know, thank you.

Aris

• 3 years later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By S.K.
      I am not able to install sonyliv app.
    • By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  

link hidden, please login to view You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By odesanmi kolade
      I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!!