Quantcast

Questions while developing

Fin Chen

I'm developing some Signage Application on top of webOS Signage, there's something I want to clarify:

1. How to communicate between JS service and Signage application?

2. I want to use CSS3 animation but somehow it wouldn't work, I have prefixed them with -webkit such as @-webkit-keyframes, -webkit-animation, etc. It's working fine on the browser but not on signage device.

Model: 55SM5KB-BD

WebOS: 2.0.0-21

Software-version: 03.00.56

Some other issues regarding remote debugger/inspector:

1. When I enter the inspector for the second time (aka: reloading, or open the inspector link again), it wouldn't work. Screenshots attached

2. I cannot select element inside inspector's element tab, right click on element is working fine, I can edit attribute of pointed element. But I cannot select element and see its styles on the right hand side

scrshot.png

Regarding Question2:  I cannot select element inside inspector's element tab, right click on element is working fine, I can edit attribute of pointed element. But I cannot select element and see its styles on the right hand side

I think it's the same issue here

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mindaugas Vaiciulis
      Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).
      While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.
      Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.
      Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.
      So now i am kinda desperate. 
      What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.
    • By Rahul Sharma
      I am getting this above error PI 1001_404_1 NAS continuously while watching hotstar disney. Pls help me to fix this.
    • By Zsolt Terék
      I'm developing a hosted app which is can be controlled from the phone. However after some time the TV's screen saved turnes on because there was no interaction from the remote control. Is there a way that my  HTML/JS app can signal activity to prevent this?
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By lborrorjr
      I currently own a OLED65C1PUB 2021 Model purchased 1 month ago and it has started having some issues. I don't have cable or satellite TV. I stream everything and recently while using apps on the TV they will just close and the TV switches to my HDMI 1 input that has a chromecast plugged into it. Sometimes it will go straight to the Screensaver instead. This happens quite often and is very annoying. Length of time in thr apps doesn't seem to matter, sometimes it will happen after 20 minutes of watching and sometimes after 30 seconds. Completely random. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them. And if so any luck finding out what is causing it?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk