Quantcast

Recording function VS Time machine

nicoske

Question

Hi!

I have an LG 47LB650V, after a lot of buggy firmware I'm becoming quite happy about this TV using the latest firmware.

However I have a problem with the recording function...

While I was watching a TV programme on Live TV, I decided to record the end of the show and go to sleep.. I pressthe recording button, set the end time and put the TV on standby.

The next day I was very surprised to not find the recording..  !! Apparently I cannot put the TV on standby while recording ! How stupid is that  :huh:

I tested the Time Machine function using the scheduler, and that works fine with the TV on standby..

Is it only a problem on my TV ?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Baffledron
      Hi,
      Ongoing problem!!
      About a month ago I switched from BT to Vodafone FTTP (Fibre) broadband (100Mbps)
      Since then I've had buffering on my LG TV (55UM7610PLB). This is connected to the router by ethernet cable.
      My first thoughts were to do with the internet connection, I checked and tested everything. Vodafone have also checked everything and Openreach have replaced the ONT. Still got the problem though.
      So, I've turned to the TV. The LG chat and phone help were pretty low level and not at all helpful.
      Google turned up a possible solution which involved resetting the location services and removing it's automatic status. This sort of worked. Watching UHD Frozen Planet 2 was bufferless. But the next day, watching ITV hub was worse than ever.
      You would have thought with an 100Mbps connection it would all work so well....but it doesn't.
      Is it the TV? 
      Is there a fix? 
      Any ideas much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Ron
    • By Sam Athans
      Hi,
      I have just upgraded from an LG 06LF6300 TV to an LG OLED65C1PTB. On my old TV I could pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and replay at a later stage. 
      Can anyone advise if this feature is available on the LG OLED65C1PTB.
      Thanks 
      Sam
    • By Katieg
      I shipped my lg tv from the Uk to the Uae and there is no option to pick uae as location- it is not on the country list. 

I am now not able to install local apps like osn and Disney plus (uae version) so the only thing that works is Netflix. 

I tried selecting other as the country location but then even Netflix disappeared so have had to change back to Uk. 

how can I change the location to uae as this where I am not using the tv? It’s really annoying me as I have no idea why uae is not an option on the country list. 

any help is really appreciated 

thanks 
    • By Derek Robinson
      Why does LG sell televisions without live access to the channels? I don't want to watch catchup TV I want to watch live TV, but LG seem to have decided that I can buy their system, but they will not provide me with a full set of apps that allow me to watch live television. This will be the last LG product I will ever purchase as they don't appear to care about their customers once they have sold them a television that does not function the way it should.