Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

poplovelydays

Is it possible to format or entering to system files in LG WebOS TV 49UB850T?

1 post in this topic

Hello 

I have problem with my TV it's locked my premium content and i want to format TV to clean all register files but Factory Reset is just reset my setting when i want to watch my premium content it still locked.

I think it have two method to clear it

1.Format TV clean all register files and save just only system files likes when i just buy a new TV.

Or

2.Go to this directory in TV and delete the register files 'file:///mnt/lg/flash/data/01.TIARA_No.9/icpLicense.dat' and Re-register again it's fine for me but i don't know the way to get into it.

If anyone know how to do method 1. or 2. or both Please Help ME...  ^_^

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.